PDA

View Full Version : Drawer slides question

James Jayko
12-20-2017, 12:19 PM
I am trying to replace the slides on the cabinets in our existing kitchen with fill extension slides. It appears the slide is integrated into the drawer body itself. Anyone know this manufacturer, type of hardware, or have any general information about getting appropriate slides without reinventing the wheel?

Steve Peterson
12-20-2017, 2:31 PM
They look like the drawer slide is integrated with the sides. Search for Blum Metabox full extension and see if they would work.

Jerry Miner
12-20-2017, 7:36 PM
I don't know what brand you have there, but if you want to switch over to full extension, you'll basically be replacing the whole thing (except the drawer front and possibly the back and bottom) so changing brands shouldn't matter.

Here is one source for Metabox full-extension slides: Cabinetparts.com (https://www.cabinetparts.com/p/blum-drawer-slides-metal-drawer-systems-BS330M5500W#productinfo)

john m stevenson
01-09-2018, 6:47 PM
I believe those are Blum. If they are the plastic part with the logo on it can be removed to access the mechanism to remove the drawer front. Blum makes the slides for many different companies - including IKEA. They are generally very good quality and very adjustable.