PDA

View Full Version : Import Chinese laser

Jamie Crane
12-16-2017, 8:26 PM
Been lurking & researching Chinese lasers. I have a 1416 boss 65w & was wanting bigger. After getting quote I thought I might be able to get a bigger (150w) CO2 & a 30w fiber for near same price if I import.
I am looking at some of the established big boys (rayfine, Gweike, Triumph & a couple others). Is the best way to initiate contact via alibaba or am I missing a piece of the puzzle? Should I make it clear that I'm looking to purchase two or should I handle them independently? I'm still researching fiber but I'm in process of getting my ffl & have intent of do guns & engraving jewelry with it. My CO2 wish list is basically 150w and 1300x900 (or bigger) and uses RDWorks as I'm familiar with it from my boss.
Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated. Fiber research is my current holdup as the more I read the more confused I get lol but would like to move forward soon as I know Chinese new year things come to a halt. Thanks again
Jamie

Dave Sheldrake
12-17-2017, 6:10 AM
I've used most of the Chinese suppliers and to be honest Sinjoe come out on top of all of them. The AnyWells (AWC) controller is well ahead of any others on the market and has more features than the Ruida.

If you drop an email to Felix Li at Sinjoe he will be able to tell you what they have.

If you go with a combined order you will save on postal costs by quite a lot.

Jamie Crane
12-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Thank you,!