PDA

View Full Version : It's beginning to......

Shelley Bolster
11-06-2005, 1:24 PM
look a lot like Christmas......well, at least here in the north west. This is what I woke up to this morning. Like most "first" snowfalls, this one will probably be melted by this afternoon and like most first snowfalls - I am not ready for it......:rolleyes: Thought some of you might like to look at it to help you get motivated to get a start on those Christmas presents on your list. ;) HO HO HO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3085.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3086.jpg

JayStPeter
11-06-2005, 2:00 PM
It's beginning to feel a lot like ... summer here.
I just sweated through my t-shirt cutting the lawn ... in shorts and t-shirt ... in November:confused: .

Jay

Joe Pelonio
11-06-2005, 2:35 PM
Shelley,

You're a little ahead of us, just rain here and low 39 so far, but the passes are getting a ton of snow. Yesterday the I90 pass thru the cascades was closed for most of the day due to an overturned 18 wheeler, then this morning at 4am they closed it in both directions due to a rock slide. Just spoke to my neighbor who went skiing at Crystal Mountain Friday and Saturday, he says it was great with no rocks showing, earliest start since 1977.

Steve Clardy
11-06-2005, 2:53 PM
Oh. Looks nice Shelly. But you can keep it. Just a ocassional photo of snow suits me anymore.

Dennis Peacock
11-06-2005, 3:15 PM
SEND ME SOME OF THAT STUFF!!!!!!! I love the snow and today I get to sweat and cut firewood.....in CASE it ever gets cold enough to put a fire in the new woodstove.!!!!!:rolleyes:

Looks real purdy Miss Shelley......Sure wish we had some of that weather down this way.:D

Jim Becker
11-06-2005, 6:06 PM
Sounds like Uncle Dennis is very anxious to try out that new wood stove! Me...I'm enjoying the 70º daytime temps. So is Froggalina and her pond-mates. But I also have some wood split and ready to go should it turn cold one of these days...

I love the look of snow, however, and don't mind getting some during the winter. 'Just not too much, thank you very much!

Frank Pellow
11-06-2005, 8:38 PM
Thanks Shelly. I love winter and, in spite of the fact that I have not quite finished painting the outside of my house, I hope that it comes soon.

Unfortunately, we seldom get what I would call a "real winter" in Toronto. But last year we did, so maybe we will be lucky two years in a row.

Von Bickley
11-06-2005, 10:20 PM
That's why I like South Carolina. Shorts, T-shirts and 80 degrees.:cool:

Jerry Clark
11-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Beautiful view you have Shelly-- from Sunny Southern California!