PDA

View Full Version : i think this sawmill creek is ?????????

ray clargo
02-18-2003, 8:03 PM
GREAT. just registered and love the feel of this forum already, looking forward to learning and helping all. lets all keep it going strong. ray c.

Mike Mastin
02-18-2003, 10:52 PM
Glad to have you. I was feeling really low about the closing of Badger Pond, but I am really liking what Keith and Aaron are doing here on Sawmill Creek.

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
02-18-2003, 11:45 PM
You'll really enjoy the creek ... it's usewr friendly and just keeps getting better all the time, thanks to Keith and Aaron's efforts. They keep promising more to come.

Mike King, Sherwood Pk., AB
02-19-2003, 12:20 AM
I yam here.. Spect to 'see' me once in a while.. We had a good community over Badger Pond way, and I'm happy to see the Pond's influence and good will landing all over other forums, as well as here..

They still got that big hill just out of Sault, Ray?:D

ray clargo
02-19-2003, 6:48 PM
which hill is that mike ? there are a few around the sault. the mile hill just north of the sault or searchmont ski hill , or montreal river hill on highway 17 north.:confused:

Dave Anderson
02-19-2003, 7:21 PM
Ray,
Glad to have you here! We are brand new, only 9 days old, love to talk about woodworking and other stuff.

No such thing as too many Canucks on a woodworking board, eh? :D

Welcome and make yourself at home!

Mike King, Sherwood Pk., AB
02-20-2003, 1:53 AM
But the most fun one was an eastbound downhill in the Superior National Park, in the motorhome, being tailgated by the chip trucks at 110 kph (That's 70 'Merican mph) Who finally passed us on a double solid line curve.. Must be paid by the load..