PDA

View Full Version : It would appear that I'm somehow related to Dave Avery

Mike Schwing
06-25-2003, 8:03 AM
...at least from our pics it would!

Cool looking guy in dark sunglasses, somewhat enhanced forehead space, with water in the background.

Dave Avery
06-25-2003, 12:19 PM
...at least from our pics it would!

Cool looking guy in dark sunglasses, somewhat enhanced forehead space, with water in the background.

Mike/Jack

Enhanced forehead space....... NOT :D . Well maybe VERY slightly.

In respect of the background, the photo used for my avatar was taken last Memorial Day weekend during a trip to a wedding in Charlottesville, VA. We made a slight detour and drove 30 or so miles on the Skyline Drive. The background is actually sky and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Sunglasses were not optional on this particular day.

Dave

Mike Schwing
06-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Mike/Jack

Enhanced forehead space....... NOT :D . Well maybe VERY slightly.

In respect of the background, the photo used for my avatar was taken last Memorial Day weekend during a trip to a wedding in Charlottesville, VA. We made a slight detour and drove 30 or so miles on the Skyline Drive. The background is actually sky and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Sunglasses were not optional on this particular day.

Dave

OK, maybe the forehead space comment was for me only...lucky stiff. The background from my pic is a corner of Fort Jefferson out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico/Dry Tortugas. If you ever have a couple of days in Key West its a big mistake to pass up the trip out to the Tortugas. Absolutely incredible.

Steve Clardy
06-25-2003, 8:03 PM
All we need now is another that looks like SALISBURY!!! One is enough. What a guy. Nice moderator, helpful, doesn't scold us much, but really needs to clean his shop. :D
Steve

Jim Becker
06-25-2003, 10:53 PM
OK, maybe the forehead space comment was for me only...lucky stiff. The background from my pic is a corner of Fort Jefferson out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico/Dry Tortugas. If you ever have a couple of days in Key West its a big mistake to pass up the trip out to the Tortugas. Absolutely incredible.

Ft Jefferson was very interesting...we celebrated our wedding in Key West and did a day trip out to the fort with some of the folks who attended the festivities and hung out for a few extra days in the sun. (Small wedding with NO stress and NO major formalities! It was WONDERFUL!)

Ken Salisbury
06-26-2003, 11:15 AM
All we need now is another that looks like SALISBURY!!! One is enough. :D
Steve

This is a pic of a Moderator look-a-like that has applied for SMC Membership. Not sure if his application will be accepted or not.

Steve Clardy
06-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Sawmill Creek is doomed if you accept him Ken. Is this Moe, Curly, or Larry? Been too long since I have seen them. Steve

Ken Salisbury
06-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Is this Moe, Curly, or Larry? Been too long since I have seen them. Steve

He attempted to register as "Curly Howard" :D

Steve Clardy
06-26-2003, 7:13 PM
I'd like to ask your permission for this dude to join here. He said he might come clean your shop!!!!!! Steve :D :D

Jim Becker
06-26-2003, 8:47 PM
I'd like to ask your permission for this dude to join here. He said he might come clean your shop!!!!!! Steve :D :D

See what eating your spinach will do to you... :o

Ken Salisbury
06-26-2003, 8:51 PM

Suits me as long as he has a real first and last name and abides by the Terms of Service he is welcomed. Just think -- we let you become a member didn't we :D

Steve Clardy
06-27-2003, 11:48 AM
you did let me join. But---------I don't smoke a pipe. :D

Steve