PDA

View Full Version : Lie-Nielson in the shop!!

Steve Clardy
11-04-2005, 6:44 PM
Naw. Not him, just one of His dovetail saws.
New addition as of this week!!:D

John Miliunas
11-04-2005, 7:52 PM
Glad you posted that on this forum, lest I be tempted to ask, "Where do you plug it in???":rolleyes: :D Nice score, Steve! So, does this mean we'll be seeing some hand cut DT's????:) :cool:

Steve Clardy
11-04-2005, 7:57 PM
Glad you posted that on this forum, lest I be tempted to ask, "Where do you plug it in???":rolleyes: :D Nice score, Steve! So, does this mean we'll be seeing some hand cut DT's????:) :cool:

Lol. Bought it used. It's like new!! No cord though.:o
Gotta put in an order for a cord next week so I can turn it on.:rolleyes:

Someday, when time permits, handcut dovetails.
I've been slowly gathering hand tools again. Haven't used them much since high school.:eek: ;) :)

Bob Noles
11-04-2005, 9:08 PM
Hi Steve,

Nice snag from Mike. That is a great little saw. I have one just like it and have only used it once so far and not on a dovetail at that :( Like yourself, I have been busy the last few months collecting neander tools and refurbishing many for use in the future (near future I hope).

I think the LN is a top shelf saw for sure, but I am hoping the handle will grow on me a little more or out comes the rasp and sander :eek:

Mark Singer
11-04-2005, 9:46 PM
Very nice saw! For another $140 you can get matching screwdrivers.:o

Dan Forman
11-05-2005, 3:00 AM
Nice score, hard to find stuff like that used.

Dan

Alden Miller
11-05-2005, 8:04 AM
Here I thought I was going to see a picture of Lie Nielsen in the shop. :D Nice saw, you'll enjoy it!

-Alden

Steve Clardy
11-05-2005, 9:12 AM
Here I thought I was going to see a picture of Lie Nielsen in the shop. :D Nice saw, you'll enjoy it!

-Alden

Is that the man on the left?
That looks like a picture to keep!!

Roy Wall
11-05-2005, 1:25 PM
Is that the man on the left?
That looks like a picture to keep!!

That's him alright...........

He's got a good chunk of my money.....:eek: :rolleyes: :) :D

Michael Gabbay
11-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Alden - Who's that nerdy guy on the right??? :D Looks like Thomas is about to whack you with that bench plane.....

Steve - that is a very nice saw. Go cut some dovetails!