PDA

View Full Version : Lowell Holmes???

Frederick Skelly
11-20-2017, 7:12 AM
Has anyone heard from Lowell since the Houston storm? He said he lives in Dickinson, which I read was terribly hard hit. I checked his profile and it looks like he has at least lurked here 10/22. But I haven't seen a post or a PM. Have any of you?

Lowell, I hope you and your family are ok. If you're still hanging around SMC, please check in with us.

And while it's low-priority compared to everything else, if your shop flooded and you can use a few hand tools, please let us know that too - Im sure I've got a thing or two that I could ship you. I'll bet some others do too.

Fred

John K Jordan
11-20-2017, 7:37 AM
Has anyone heard from Lowell since the Houston storm? He said he lives in Dickinson, which I read was terribly hard hit. I checked his profile and it looks like he has at least lurked here 10/22. But I haven't seen a post or a PM. Have any of you?

Fred,

I see in his profile that Lowell's last activity was on 10-22-2017 10:53 AM

Maybe send him an email - from here it looks like his profile is set to allow that.

JKJ

Frederick Skelly
11-20-2017, 7:47 AM
Thank John. I saw the 10/22 but hadnt thought about the email!
Fred

Pat Barry
11-20-2017, 8:06 AM
I think he's posted since the disaster but he never mentioned how he dealt with the hurricane or recovery. I know beforehand he felt he was going to be OK, but as I recall his immediate vicinity was hit very hard