PDA

View Full Version : Clay Foster Demo This Saturday

Art Hendrix
11-02-2005, 9:38 PM
Keith, what a great forum! I just found it, and here are all those folks I got to know in the Freedom Pen forum last year. Good to see you all again.

I want to let y'all know that the Hunt County Woodturners are hosting a woodturning demonstration by Clay Foster this Saturday, November 5th, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. This is our first ever demo with a famous turner and we are excited. We want to invite any of you who can make it to Greenville, Texas to come join us. Cost, including lunch, will be $25 each.

Mr. Foster will start with a natural-edge bowl, and then will create a two-pieced hollow form. He will end with a multiple-axis vessel. There are some images of the hollow-form and multiple-axis vessels on his website along with biographical and much more info at: www.home.earthlink.net/~claypen.

Demo will be held at Crestview Christian Church, Greenville, Texas, at the corner of Wesley and Webb next to Randy White's Barbeque. Entry is on Webb, as is parking. Doors open at 8:30. For more info or questions, see our web site at www.huntcountywoodturners.org. Hope to see you there!

Art Hendrix