PDA

View Full Version : Sources for Old Post Office Box Doors?

Brian Kent
10-20-2017, 9:27 PM
I recently saw and enjoyed a couple of boxes made from Old Post Office Box Combination Lock Doors.

Does anyone know of a sources for these?

Thank you.

Lee Schierer
10-20-2017, 9:34 PM
Lots of them on the famous auction site.

jared herbert
10-21-2017, 9:46 AM
I bought several of them from a particular seller. He treated me right, one didn't work so he sent me another one right away. He had some with an eagle on them, looked really nice. the price was about 10 each, including shipping. pm me if you would like. Jared

Jim Finn
10-21-2017, 4:49 PM
I bought, the ones I used in banks and sold, from the widow of a retired postal worker. You might try to contact a postal worker because they were given "first look" at these when they were made available.

Dave Lehnert
10-21-2017, 6:17 PM
Rockler has them.

http://www.rockler.com/solid-brass-mailbox-door-with-keys

Ryan Schoultz
04-06-2019, 7:05 AM
I bought several of them from a particular seller. He treated me right, one didn't work so he sent me another one right away. He had some with an eagle on them, looked really nice. the price was about 10 each, including shipping. pm me if you would like. Jared

Hi Jared

id like the email of that guy. Have an interest in old post office boxes for banks.

First time replying to anything so....

thanks
Ryan

Mark Carlson
04-06-2019, 7:55 AM
I just bought two from the 60's on Ebay. One has a key lock and one has a combination. There are tons of them on that site of all vintages.