PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

scott bonder
11-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Okay, I know I said I was back once before. i told y'all how I renovated, had a kid, started my own firm, etc.

Well, I had another kid. Ella was born just over 9 months ago.

In the last month I have been getting slowly back into the shop, again.

Anyway, I hope to be around a bunch. For those of you that do not know me, I live in Atlanta, was a Badger Pond regular. I have a small shop filled with a Felder combo machine, Delta bandsaw and drill press, and a host of other goodies. I live about 2 miles from Highland Hardware.

Rob Russell
11-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Welcome back, Scott and congrats on the news!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Welcome back Scott. No finer picture!

Bernie Weishapl
11-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Welcome back Scott. What a fine looking picture.

Karl Laustrup
11-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Welcome back Scott. Wish you were a little closer. It sounds like I could move in real easy and enjoy your shop. ;) :D

Karl

P.S. Fine looking protege's.

scott bonder
11-02-2005, 2:13 PM
thanks all. Karl, bring some fine WI bratwurst and you are welcome anytime.

John Bailey
11-02-2005, 3:14 PM
What shop? Anybody see any pictures of the shop?

John

Dennis Peacock
11-02-2005, 3:47 PM
Scott Bonder....long time no see.!!!!!

Welcome back buddy. Congrats on the new family addition.!!!!:D
Hope to see more of you hanging around these parts.;)

Jim Becker
11-02-2005, 4:31 PM
Welcome back, Scott! And the kids are adorable!!

Bob Noles
11-02-2005, 7:26 PM
Hi Scott and welcome back. You come bearing 2 mighty fine credentials in the picture ;)

Have not had the opportunity to meet you, but I live on the other side of town from you over here in Hiram, near Powder Springs.

If you ever plan a venture this way, give me shout and we can hook up for coffee and a chat.

Bruce Page
11-02-2005, 7:34 PM
My, how Sam has grown, and Ella is adorable

Welcome back stranger!

John Renzetti
11-02-2005, 7:47 PM
Hi Scott, Great picture of the kids and great to have you back. Don't forget to sign up again for the FOG.
take care,
John

Mike Cutler
11-02-2005, 7:49 PM
Scott. Nice seeing ya' post again.;)
You got all the time in the world to shoot the breeze with us, but very little time to capture pictures like you just posted. Don't miss out.
Good hearing from ya', and we'll be seeing you around.

scott bonder
11-03-2005, 5:19 PM
bob, same applies to you. if you come into town, give me a shout. visitors always welcome to the shop.

back in the badger pind days i used to host a lunch that coincided with the Highland Hardware Tent sale. might be able to rekindle that.

John, I check out the FOG now and then, but the volume of emails is just too heavy. I still love my other baby named Felder though. Honestly, now that I have some more space, I wonder if I need a combo and I sort of lust after a Sawstop. I'm a clutz and idiot. I expect my kids will be the same. So, Sawstop is alluring.