PDA

View Full Version : WW Show this weekend

John Scane
11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Anyone going to the Costa Mesa WW show this weekend? I'm going to try and go Sat morning.

Mark are you and Ryan going? We should meet up.

Don Frambach
11-01-2005, 11:22 PM
I'm going on Sunday morning. I'll be the one following his 12 yo daughter around! She takes after her mother who has trained me well.

Vaughn McMillan
11-02-2005, 1:28 AM
I think LOML and I will be there Saturday afternoon. If she opts out, then I'll likely go solo Sunday afternoon. I've never been to a WW show, so it's probably good that I'm going without a lot of money. ;)

- Vaughn

sascha gast
11-02-2005, 4:29 AM
I'll be there sunday morning. hope I see anybody

sascha

Doug Jones
11-02-2005, 8:01 AM
John,
I'm not going to be there. I just wanted to comment on the fact that your avatar is the only one I recall seeing that there is a neck tie in it.:) ;)

Mark Singer
11-02-2005, 9:09 AM
Anyone going to the Costa Mesa WW show this weekend? I'm going to try and go Sat morning.

Mark are you and Ryan going? We should meet up.

John,
I think I am going Friday....I am excited to see the MM stuff since my FS 41 is ordered. Saturday , Ryan and I have the Sam Maloof workshop at his studio...its a big woodworking weekend...let the dust fly!:cool:

Sam Blasco will not be at the show since he is giving a class in Texas. He has been a great help in deciding what to get and seeing the MM machines at the Costa Mesa show was important since I ordered the FS41 sight unseen....with Jim B. and Sam's help....I am sure I will be pleased with their stuff!

Mark Singer
11-02-2005, 9:11 AM
I think LOML and I will be there Saturday afternoon. If she opts out, then I'll likely go solo Sunday afternoon. I've never been to a WW show, so it's probably good that I'm going without a lot of money. ;)

- Vaughn

Bring your credit cards....you will use them!:)

Gene Collison
11-02-2005, 11:33 AM
John,
I think I am going Friday....I am excited to see the MM stuff since my FS 41 is ordered. Saturday , Ryan and I have the Sam Maloof workshop at his studio...its a big woodworking weekend...let the dust fly!:cool:

Sam Blasco will not be at the show since he is giving a class in Texas. He has been a great help in deciding what to get and seeing the MM machines at the Costa Mesa show was important since I ordered the FS41 sight unseen....with Jim B. and Sam's help....I am sure I will be pleased with their stuff!

Mark,

I may see you there, not sure yet if I'm going but just might take a quick trip down to look around. I'll be looking for you at the MM booth if I go.

Gene