PDA

View Full Version : Drawer slides pulling on one side

Dave Squires
09-25-2017, 4:28 PM
Hello,

I built a console table and have a drawer on the top which I'm using Blum Tandem with Bluemotion drawer slides. I've been fiddling with it quite a bit but one side tries to pull in (retract) when fully extended. So essentially when you pull all the way out, the right side automatically pulls in some. I've re-measured everything. The slides are parallel, same amount extracted, both slides are fully engaged in the front locks. I'm just not sure what would cause this. Any ideas what I could check?

Thank you!

Jerry Miner
09-25-2017, 5:30 PM
Sounds like something is a little out of square. Can you check the slide-to-front for square?Is the drawer box square?

Dave Squires
09-25-2017, 5:31 PM
Ok, so I ended up actually getting it. I can't say specifically even what it was, i just kept tweaking the various adjustments that are part of the slides and eventually it was good.

Hello,

I built a console table and have a drawer on the top which I'm using Blum Tandem with Bluemotion drawer slides. I've been fiddling with it quite a bit but one side tries to pull in (retract) when fully extended. So essentially when you pull all the way out, the right side automatically pulls in some. I've re-measured everything. The slides are parallel, same amount extracted, both slides are fully engaged in the front locks. I'm just not sure what would cause this. Any ideas what I could check?

Thank you!