PDA

View Full Version : Gloat and Pain FS 41

Chris Livingston
10-31-2005, 8:03 PM
I ordered the Mini Max FS 41 today with the mortiser attachment! Sam was very helpful and I know he lurks here as well. Thanks for the help Sam. Great deal as well.

Now I just have to make it through the 90-120 days while I wait for it to arrive from The Old Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's worse than waiting for Christmas as a kid!

Mark Singer
10-31-2005, 8:43 PM
I ordered mine (FS41) from Sam also....nice to deal with a woodworker that knows what he is talking about

Jim Becker
10-31-2005, 9:56 PM
I can understand how you feel...I've been waiting on something special for a few months now, myself, although it's a bit different! My wait is nearly over.

Congrats on your MM order. Great stuff. Wonderful folks. And having spent "quality time" with Sam, I can honestly say, he's "top shelf" and a good person to know!!

Paul B. Cresti
10-31-2005, 10:07 PM
Chris,
Congrats on the FS41. You are going to love that thing. Planning and jointing will take on a whole new meaning. Once you have the mortiser set up you will never know how you got by with out it.

Sam Blasco
10-31-2005, 10:07 PM
My wife was asking me why I was blushing.:) Thanks for your kind thoughts, guys. And Mark, a certain ship should be entering the harbor any time, now. ;)

Chris Livingston
10-31-2005, 10:15 PM
What will it take to divert his shipment to me? :p We've got Pillar To Post guys all over I can get them to make you a deal on a home inspection.:D

Paul B. Cresti
10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
I can understand how you feel...I've been waiting on something special for a few months now, myself, although it's a bit different! My wait is nearly over.

Congrats on your MM order. Great stuff. Wonderful folks. And having spent "quality time" with Sam, I can honestly say, he's "top shelf" and a good person to know!!

When is the big date?