PDA

View Full Version : Pipe clamp storage w/pic

Steve Ash
10-30-2005, 3:40 PM
A while back I asked for ideas of what you may have and pictures to get ideas.....Keith and I had an extra cabinet left over from our American Legion bar project so here is what I came up with.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/100_1140_010.jpg

Dick Parr
10-30-2005, 4:03 PM
Great Job Steve, that should keep them together.

Corey Hallagan
10-30-2005, 4:23 PM
Steve, looks like a nice little Glue Up Station there. Nice work!

Corey
P.S. that chevelle looks sweet! Pics smalle, 67 or 68?

Steve Ash
10-30-2005, 4:33 PM
P.S. that chevelle looks sweet! Pics smalle, 67 or 68?

69 SS 396 I restored the old grocery getter myself about 6 years ago...my pride and joy, thanks for asking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/69chevelle2.jpg

John Miliunas
10-30-2005, 4:48 PM
Hey, neat idea for a mobile clamping/gluing station!:) And even nicer Chevy!:D Great job on the resto. Any "before" pics???:) :cool:

Steve Ash
10-30-2005, 4:55 PM
:) And even nicer Chevy!:D Great job on the resto. Any "before" pics???:) :cool:

None that are digital and I don't have a way to scan them....but she was a mess when I started on her. It took me 3 years, nights and weekends to put her in show winning condition you see her now as, It was a complete frame off restoration. Did everything except final paint....including upholstery!

Jim Young
10-30-2005, 5:54 PM
That has to be the most pathetic set of clamps on tis site. :lol: You'll need another one for the long clamps.

That car looks familiar.

John Miliunas
10-30-2005, 5:58 PM
None that are digital and I don't have a way to scan them....but she was a mess when I started on her. It took me 3 years, nights and weekends to put her in show winning condition you see her now as, It was a complete frame off restoration. Did everything except final paint....including upholstery!

Good grief...An accomplished builder, woodworker, upholster, mechanic and bona fide gearhead! Anything you can't do????:D :cool:

John Bailey
10-30-2005, 6:06 PM
Great looking set of clamps and cart. Not a bad car either!!

John

Steve Ash
10-30-2005, 6:26 PM
Anything you can't do????:D :cool:

Yeah.....can't get the Packers to win....

John Miliunas
10-30-2005, 6:35 PM

Amen, brother! Amen. :(

Corey Hallagan
10-30-2005, 6:37 PM
Ahhh I see tht now. Nice job, it's a beauty!

Corey

Joe Mioux
10-30-2005, 9:47 PM
69 SS 396 I restored the old grocery getter myself about 6 years ago...my pride and joy, thanks for asking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/69chevelle2.jpg

I pegged this car long before all of you...

I want a RIDE in this car. B's to wall.

Steve you know i appreciate this car

Joe

Steve Ash
10-31-2005, 7:36 AM
I pegged this car long before all of you...

I want a RIDE in this car. B's to wall.

Steve you know i appreciate this car

Joe

Yes you did Joe....and if you ever get close to here I promise you a ride, heck I might even let you drive the old girl.
Funny how this started out as a picture of my clamp storage rack for my pathetic set of clamps (Thanks Jim, best I got for now) to a ride in my car:cool:......man you gotta love the Creek!

John Miliunas
10-31-2005, 7:43 AM
Funny how this started out as a picture of my clamp storage rack for my pathetic set of clamps (Thanks Jim, best I got for now) to a ride in my car:cool:......man you gotta love the Creek!

Well, I guess if you park it close enough to the shop, you could always put some additional clamps in the trunk and have it "qualify" as a WW tool!:D Or, put a roof rack on it and use it as a "lumber hauler", just like Mark's Carrera!:rolleyes: :D :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
10-31-2005, 8:09 AM

Ouch!! :) I don't think anybody can though!

Christopher Stahl
10-31-2005, 9:59 AM
Yeah, the Packers are looking pretty rough. :(

Nice clamp rack and a sweet car!

chris