PDA

View Full Version : What time is it???

Steve Ash
10-29-2005, 10:33 PM
No, it's not Howdy Doody time....it's time to re adjust your clocks. Remember to set them back an hour.

Andy Hoyt
10-29-2005, 10:38 PM
As I write this it is 11:29 PM Saturday. When I click submit I'll bet the forum says I posted it an hour ago.

Been like that all day. Yup, I checked my time zone settings.

Could be that the server is off by twelve hours.

Actually it's off by 51 minutes

Martin Shupe
10-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Uh..."tool time"?

Dennis Peacock
10-30-2005, 6:24 AM
It's time to get this stove hearth done or my butt's gonna be in a sling in no time flat.!!!!:eek: :rolleyes:

John Miliunas
10-30-2005, 7:46 AM
LOL! Now, this is the second time I've done this. Set my bedside clock back an hour, as is customary this time of the year. Wide awake at 5:30!:eek: Oh well, the LOML is already up and coffee is on so, I drag my butt out of bed. She looks at me and says, "Wow. 6:30 on a Sunday for you? That's early." Huh??? 6:30??? My clock says 5:30. Yup. Did it again. Our daughter bought me a new alarm clock for Christmas last year and in the spring, I dutifully set it ahead and last night did the opposite. Except, I forgot that it's got one of those fancy 'puter chips in it, which does that for me! So, as programmed, it did the turn-back for me during the night.:) Guess we'll have to see if I remember this little factoid in the spring. LOML is betting I won't!:D :rolleyes: :cool:

Curt Harms
10-30-2005, 9:04 AM
Except, I forgot that it's got one of those fancy 'puter chips in it, which does that for me! So, as programmed, it did the turn-back for me during the night.:) Guess we'll have to see if I remember this little factoid in the spring. LOML is betting I won't!:D :rolleyes: :cool:

I just had a cheery thought--the start and stop times for daylight saving time change in 2007. Do these spiffy IC's know that?:eek:

Curt

Jim O'Dell
10-30-2005, 9:22 AM
I just had a cheery thought--the start and stop times for daylight saving time change in 2007. Do these spiffy IC's know that?:eek:

Curt

NO! :eek: Which is why the government gave them 2 years to change their electronics!:D :D Jim.