PDA

View Full Version : EFSTS part 5 of ????

Paul B. Cresti
10-29-2005, 6:31 PM
Ok Ok with all this talk of superior methods, tools....... I have everyone beat here. As Markus stated I did say I would sell all my stuff and buy that new Skill x-5 ... so I did. My old MiniMax Formula S35 is now been elevated to an even higher function. It is something that no one can duplicate, touch, beat, surpass, out function, increase speed on, improve accuracy on ........
And the new use is ........ slider RIDES!! for the littlest one of my tribe :)
(By the way this an Italian squared)

Jim Becker
10-29-2005, 6:48 PM
LOL! :D You're right...I can't beat that...yet. ;)

Dan Oliphant
10-29-2005, 6:53 PM
Paul

What a cuty!!!!!

Mark Singer
10-29-2005, 7:10 PM
Paul,
He is cute! Looks like a MM advertising photo;)

Bob Noles
10-29-2005, 7:31 PM
Paul,

As we used to say in a fishing club I belonged to long ago..... That one is a keeper :p

Thanks for sharing

Richard Wolf
10-29-2005, 8:08 PM
As always, great work.

Richard

John Renzetti
10-29-2005, 8:12 PM
hi Paul, That's a great picture. Your little one is definetly the best work you've produced.
Obviously looks like and takes after your wife. :)

Paul B. Cresti
10-29-2005, 8:28 PM
Funny thing is when Mia Victoria Cresti (sorry Mark it was bugging the hell out of me didn't you see the doll!;)) showed up I was just entering the "ring" of professional woodworking. I was at the hospital awaiting her arrival and meantime at home I was awating the delivery of some of my MM's! Talk about recieving some great packages, I was in heaven :)

Paul B. Cresti
10-29-2005, 8:29 PM
hi Paul, That's a great picture. Your little one is definetly the best work you've produced.
Obviously looks like and takes after your wife. :)

John you are correct she definately takes after my wife...she has great taste... just look at the machine she is sitting on ;)

Tom Hamilton
10-29-2005, 8:37 PM
You win! Bella, Bella. TJH

lloyd morris
10-29-2005, 9:00 PM
Paul,

Great picture, what a sweetheart. How about a family photo around the slider.

Lloyd Morris

Vaughn McMillan
10-29-2005, 11:23 PM
The whole EFSTS series has been great, but this is the best installment yet. Well done, Paul. She has this "I don't know if I'm really supposed to be sitting up here" look in her eyes. ;)

- Vaughn

Bruce Page
10-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Paul, your work always amazes me! She’s a doll!

Mark Singer
10-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Paul, sorry I missed the doll...and only saw your doll...she is still very cute!

Jim Becker
10-30-2005, 9:37 AM
John you are correct she definately takes after my wife...she has great taste... just look at the machine she is sitting on ;)

Having had the pleasure of meeting said wife, I can say that Paul is remarkably consistant in his tastes for quality throughout his life! :)

Paul B. Cresti
10-30-2005, 5:27 PM
Having had the pleasure of meeting said wife, I can say that Paul is remarkably consistant in his tastes for quality throughout his life! :)

Jim,
She is working at The Pottery Barn for the Holidays again. So when you and the Mrs. and I hope your tribe soon, stop by the Market Fair, and say hello.

Ryan Brucks
04-22-2012, 4:48 PM
hahaha this is awesome!

I have a 3 year old daughter; truth be told I am a bit scared to ever let her see that the slider moves. She is the type who would try and sneak in to play with it by herself afterwards (although I do have a dedicated breaker panel to shut off all machines when I am out).

Paul, you have given me tons of ideas. I already made your parellel ripping jig with the hold down clamps from one of the other EFTS threads...

Michael Peet
04-22-2012, 5:50 PM
LOL, a 7 year old thread? Is that kid old enough to drive now?

:D

Mike

Ryan Brucks
04-22-2012, 6:17 PM
hahahah! I didn't even notice :D

Searching around for slider jigs I have only recently come across this treasure trove of information that Paul detailed so well.

Now I am one of those noobs who unknowlingly bumps old threads :)

Paul B. Cresti
07-19-2012, 10:26 PM
Hey guys.....just kind of looking through some old stuff and came across this! Yes my daughter is a "couple" of years older now. She will be 8 in about 2 weeks !! That sure was a long time ago. Glad my rambling was actually to some use for someone :D

Bruce Page
07-19-2012, 11:15 PM
I bet she's still a doll!

Van Huskey
07-19-2012, 11:18 PM
I go suckered! I was reading the post thinking how did I miss the threads it was reffering to...

Slider rides, very cool!

Mike Heidrick
07-19-2012, 11:58 PM
I go suckered! I was reading the post thinking how did I miss the threads it was reffering to...

Slider rides, very cool!

+1!

She is a doll now I bet!

Paul B. Cresti
07-20-2012, 10:27 AM
This is what she looks like now...well a few months ago that is. She is the one in the middle ;)