PDA

View Full Version : 2100 sq/ft shop thinking about going co-op, Kennedale, Tx.

Lamar Horton
10-28-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm running this up the flagpole to see if anyone salutes.

I just opened a cabinet shop in Kennedale, Texas and thinking about some type of co-op situation. If there is any interest please send me a PM.

Lamar Horton

Richard Wolf
10-29-2005, 7:15 AM
Sounds like a great idea, one that I have always been interested in.
The only thing to consider is that 2100 sq. ft. may seem huge right now, two years from now you may be out of space!

Good luck.

Richard

Chris Barton
10-29-2005, 7:40 AM
I am really jealous about my tools. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that someone else could be touching them.

John Miliunas
10-29-2005, 8:21 AM
Lamar, I don't live anywhere near you but, if I may offer you another possibility. My buddy and I have thought about this on numerous occasions. He's into working with glass. A good friend of his does metal work. We've toyed with the idea of getting some type of facility together where, the final products are mixed media. One of the obvious advantages of this is, each individual would basically have his/her own equipment for their specialty area and projects would be a combined effort. It seems as though mixed media is really catching on and may be a viable alternative for you. In any event, good luck with whatever way you choose to go about it!:) :cool:

Alan Turner
10-29-2005, 1:32 PM
John
If your one friend is a glsss blower, you have your heat problem solved!

John Miliunas
10-29-2005, 1:45 PM
John
If your one friend is a glsss blower, you have your heat problem solved!

LOL! :D No kiddin', Alan! There'd be enough for the shop AND the house!:D :cool: