PDA

View Full Version : Free digital readout for your saw fence? "Thanks! testers found, no more emails!!

Barry Wixey
10-28-2005, 8:47 PM
:eek: I need help! I have been working on a design for a digital readout that will fit on a bunch of different saw fences. I have 5 or 6 prototypes that I would like to give away to good homes. The catch is that I need people who are willing to try it out and give me feedback about any improvements or problems. The instructions are sparse and some the parts aren’t perfect. If you go to my web site www.wixey.com (http://www.wixey.com/) and check out the information on the saw fence kit you can get an idea about how it works. Go to the Owners Manual page to see some rough details about how it hooks up.

If interested, just go to the contact us page on the web site and send an email:eek: No more please!. Let me know what brand fence you have and how long it is. Ideally I would like to try it out on as many different models as I can. Oh yeah, if you decide to try it I will send you a finished production model to keep when they are available.

Steve Clardy
10-29-2005, 8:05 AM
Will do.
Steve

Dave Richards
10-29-2005, 8:17 AM
Probably too late but I sent you an e-mail Brian.

CPeter James
10-29-2005, 8:21 AM
I sent you an Email,

CPeter

Spence DePauw
10-29-2005, 9:02 AM
I sent one last night too.

Spence

Phil Winn
10-29-2005, 9:30 AM
Barry-sent you an email-
Thanks,
Phil

Michael Ballent
10-29-2005, 9:34 AM
Sent you e-mail as well, but I am sure that you have enough people. =) Thanks for the offer though.

Barry Wixey
10-29-2005, 4:55 PM
I want to thank everyone for your interest in testing our product! Believe it or not I received hundreds of replies within just a few hours. I made a list of potential testers based on a first come first serve basis and will notify everyone shortly.

I was really overwhelmed with the response. Please don’t email me anymore about this my inbox is about to explode. Thanks again.
<O:p></O:p>
Barry
<O:p></O:p>

Dev Emch
10-29-2005, 5:05 PM
How about a martin or oliver?

Paul B. Cresti
10-29-2005, 5:10 PM
I sure hope the moderators ok'd this one.

Doug Shepard
10-29-2005, 6:15 PM
I sure hope the moderators ok'd this one.

They were probably one of the first ones to send emails:D