PDA

View Full Version : Corel help

Graham Taylor
08-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Hi,

I have a PDF image that has been created using RGB colours in MS Publisher and I need to add crop lines for the printer (a proper print company not an actual printer on my desk) so he can print me a load of sticky labels.

Now, I can add the crop lines but when I export the file as a PDF to send to the printer it is changing the original RGB colours to CYMK colours and messing up the colours- see attached.

Does anyone know how I can export the file so that it shows the correct colours? its driving me mad and I need to get this sorted because we are on the TV with the paints soon and I nee to send them some samples with labels :eek:.

I have tried all the settings I can see/think of so I am obviously missing something.

Thanks in advance,

Graham

Kev Williams
08-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Tools tab / Color management... you should get this window pop up.
bottom left corner, if yours says CYMK like mine, change it :)

might help, might not, hope so!

Graham Taylor
08-07-2017, 1:45 PM
top man Kev - you are a genius :D

Brian Leavitt
08-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Also, When you publish to PDF, click on the "Settings" button, which is next to the "Save" button in the export dialog. In there, click on the "Color" tab and you can change the output to RGB.

Bruce Clumpner
08-08-2017, 11:17 AM
But don't you want CMYK? That's how your print vendor will send to his press. Your vendor should be able to provide some pre-press corrections to bring your colors in the CMYK color space back to what your expect.

Mike Null
08-08-2017, 2:27 PM
I agree with Bruce. Why not create using CMYK?