PDA

View Full Version : Wolfcraft biscuits

Osvaldo Cristo
07-18-2017, 4:29 PM
On 1995 I purchased a bunch of Wolfcraft biscuits while working in Germany to bring back to my home country. At the beginning of that period I used a serious number of them with slots carved by router or even my table saw, but I think I used them no more than once in the last fifteen years up to recently, when I had a chance to use a dozen of them in a project, now with a Makita biscuit jointer... for my surprise they worked flawless. None of them had manufacturer defects or were out of the size specs. I have listened and read complains against several biscuit manufacturers but definitively it does not apply to Wolfcraft, at last the "Wolfcraft from twenty years ago"...

I have yet two (closed) glass jars of biscuits, probably with around one hundred each number 10 and number 20 biscuits. My hat off to Wolfcraft - I hope they continue to make quality stuff.

Dave Sabo
07-18-2017, 9:13 PM
On 1995 I purchased a bunch of Wolfcraft biscuits while working in Germany to bring back to my home country. At the beginning of that period I used a serious number of them with slots carved by router or even my table saw, but I think I used them no more than once in the last fifteen years up to recently, when I had a chance to use a dozen of them in a project, now with a Makita biscuit jointer... for my surprise they worked flawless. None of them had manufacturer defects or were out of the size specs. I have listened and read complains against several biscuit manufacturers but definitively it does not apply to Wolfcraft, at last the "Wolfcraft from twenty years ago"...

I have yet two (closed) glass jars of biscuits, probably with around one hundred each number 10 and number 20 biscuits. My hat off to Wolfcraft - I hope they continue to make quality stuff.

FWIW - the last three bags of "wolfcraft" biscuits I bought were made by LAMELLO . Lately the ones I've seen in stores are stamped wolfcraft, so I have no idea if the manufacturer has changed or they just got new dies.