PDA

View Full Version : Hey John M.

Donnie Raines
10-26-2005, 10:10 AM
My Bengals are going to be kicking a little Packer butt this weekend. Do you want to make a little wager......:cool: :p :D

Jeff Sudmeier
10-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Donnie,

Do you like venison? I have some that I could wager if you are interested :) Just roasts and such :)

Donnie Raines
10-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Donnie,

Do you like venison? I have some that I could wager if you are interested :) Just roasts and such :)

Ahhhha nother sucker(:) ).

I don't mind venison....but I prefer cash money....:D

Jeff Sudmeier
10-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Sorry no cash money to wager :)

Tyler Howell
10-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I should have gotten in on this last week.
With the crew of the "Love Boat" :eek: . I wasn't willing to go out on a limb.

Donnie Raines
10-26-2005, 12:42 PM

LOL!!!! Chaulk one up for the home team!!!

Chad Pater
10-26-2005, 1:57 PM

LOL, ya and John..please take note that I didn't doing any gloating after Sundays game...;)

Jeff Sudmeier
10-26-2005, 2:36 PM
LOL, ya and John..please take note that I didn't doing any gloating after Sundays game...;)

I wouldn't have gloated either! Whichever team won, didn't deserve to :rolleyes: neither one played well.

John Miliunas
10-27-2005, 9:49 AM
Sheeesh...I get busy, the Creek gets moved and I miss out on all the fun!:mad: Tell 'ya what Donnie, the way this season is going, I wouldn't bet a red cent on any team in our division! Man, I love my Pack but, the whole dang division is stinking up the field this year!:mad: True enough, we have some key players out for a while or even the whole season now. Still, I'm just not seeing enough depth or cohesiveness to bring me any real comfort level. Leastwise not to a level of betting!!!:rolleyes: :) :cool:

Donnie Raines
10-31-2005, 8:17 AM
Sheeesh...I get busy, the Creek gets moved and I miss out on all the fun!:mad: Tell 'ya what Donnie, the way this season is going, I wouldn't bet a red cent on any team in our division! Man, I love my Pack but, the whole dang division is stinking up the field this year!:mad: True enough, we have some key players out for a while or even the whole season now. Still, I'm just not seeing enough depth or cohesiveness to bring me any real comfort level. Leastwise not to a level of betting!!!:rolleyes: :) :cool:

I did me to blow your response off. I was unable to log onto Sawmill after the upgrades last week.

All I can say is: Shoulda woulda coulda.....with all those picks we should have really whipped up on the Pack.

I feel bad for Favre....he looks all alone out there....

John Miliunas
10-31-2005, 8:25 AM
I did me to blow your response off. I was unable to log onto Sawmill after the upgrades last week.

All I can say is: Shoulda woulda coulda.....with all those picks we should have really whipped up on the Pack.

I feel bad for Favre....he looks all alone out there....

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things, our "D" didn't do too bad a job, considereing how many chances (intercepts) Cinci had.

Totally agree: Brett is darn-near by his lonesome out there. Yesterday, besides not having a whole lot down the field to choose from, he wasn't getting any protection in the pocket and the running game was non-existent.:( Like I said last week...Just no cohesiveness to the team at all. And then Sherman has about as much emotion as an empty tin can!:mad: :cool:

Martin Shupe
10-31-2005, 12:22 PM
I missed the game, but saw a clip of the fan stealing the ball from Farve. What was he thinking? What did the police do to the guy?

I have always liked and respected Farve, and have rooted for Green Bay more than a few times. It pains me to see him having such a tough time in what may be his final year. He seems like a great guy, and so competitive that this must be killing him. Here's hoping Brett can win a few in the second half of the season.