PDA

View Full Version : Forum no longer indicating last login

Howard Pollack
07-16-2017, 11:12 AM
Hi- When I open one of the forums all the titles of the threads are in boldface unless I've actually looked at one of them. It used to be that the all the thread titles previous to the current login would have changed to regular fonts (not bold faced) so that I could tell where in the history of the postings on the forum I last viewed the content. Can you help me get back to the original configuration? Thanks.
-Howard

Lee Schierer
07-16-2017, 3:20 PM
Yes, the latest revision of the software changed that feature. You can still go to "Forum Actions" near the top of every page and use the pull down menu to "Mark All Forums Read" to get the same result. We will soon be switching to a different software that has a lot more features and many that are much easier to use. Stay tuned.

Howard Pollack
07-17-2017, 10:03 AM
Thank you.
-Howard

George Bokros
07-17-2017, 10:58 AM
Yes, the latest revision of the software changed that feature. You can still go to "Forum Actions" near the top of every page and use the pull down menu to "Mark All Forums Read" to get the same result. We will soon be switching to a different software that has a lot more features and many that are much easier to use. Stay tuned.

When this happens what Android app will work with the new software??

Jim Becker
07-17-2017, 1:55 PM
When this happens what Android app will work with the new software??

XenForo supports mobile devices natively. There's no reason to need a downloadable app. It's one of the advantages of the coming new environment over what has been used since 2003...

Jim
Forum Moderator