PDA

View Full Version : Laserworks - Changing the engraving direction from "top to bottom" to "bottom to top"

Roger Lueck
07-14-2017, 9:27 PM
Laserworks, Version 6.0.45

I've attempted to change the direction setting in the export tab of the small Laserworks screen from so that the engraving is performed from the "bottom to the top" of the table orientation rather than from the "top to the bottom" of the engraving table. Is there another setting that needs to be changed in addition to the direction setting to enable the change in the direction of engraving?

Thank You,
Roger

John Noell
07-14-2017, 10:21 PM
Yep, there is another. The one that does it is the Config Sys menu tab. Set the head start position to either middle or lower and it will engrave bottom to top. (I had to ask about this myself in a long ago thread.)

Roger Lueck
07-19-2017, 2:59 PM
John,

Thank you for the response. Maybe, someday, there will be an Chinese to English translation written in understandable English (Not Chinglish) that accurately explains all the functions/setting within Laserworks.

Roger

Bill George
07-19-2017, 4:17 PM
The manuals that came with my new 40 watt LightObject laser were re-written by LO staff in English and in color.

Kel Kodama
07-20-2017, 11:18 AM
RDworkslab.com has a very nice translated manual that clarifies a lot of the mysterious workings for RDworks.

Roger Lueck
07-23-2017, 1:54 AM
Kel,

Do you remember the topic name to which the manual was attached?

Roger

John Noell
07-26-2017, 9:29 PM
I cannot remember the link but I have a copy. Send me a PM with your email address and I can email you the 8.01.19 version. It's 5.5MB.