PDA

View Full Version : Google Ads Here

Bruce Wrenn
07-10-2017, 9:32 PM
There is a thread in another forum about how old you are. Seems that most are on the north side of 60. But google ads for young single dating site pops up regularly. Not just on my computer, but on others also. Talk about not checking your facts before figuring where to place an ad.

Jim Koepke
07-10-2017, 9:43 PM
One of the things I have noticed is the ads are often a result of where someone has been looking.

My wife has been shopping for swimsuits. Now a lot of the ads on the various sites during my browsing have women's swimsuit ads.

jtk

Barry McFadden
07-10-2017, 9:57 PM
One of the things I have noticed is the ads are often a result of where someone has been looking.

My wife has been shopping for swimsuits. Now a lot of the ads on the various sites during my browsing have women's swimsuit ads.

jtk

So..... are you saying Bruce has been looking at young single dating sites????:):)

Frederick Skelly
07-11-2017, 6:28 AM

Just spat coffee all over the monitor again! That was pretty darn funny Jim.

Mike Henderson
07-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Maybe one of the kids has been using his computer.:)

Mike

Lee Schierer
07-11-2017, 12:52 PM
A good way not to see the ads is to become a contributor......

Dave Lehnert
07-11-2017, 4:13 PM
A good way not to see the ads is to become a contributor......

The only ads I see are all woodworking related.
Right now I see an ad for and interview with Norm Abrams via a link to Lee Valley.

Bruce Wrenn
07-11-2017, 9:13 PM
Maybe one of the kids has been using his computer.:)

MikeYoungest of our kids is 44, and lives with his wife and four kids about forty miles away. Oldest is 55, so I don't think they have been using my computer.

Mike Henderson
07-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Youngest of our kids is 44, and lives with his wife and four kids about forty miles away. Oldest is 55, so I don't think they have been using my computer.

I certainly did not mean my comment to be taken seriously, Bruce, and hope you didn't take it that way. That's why I put a smiley face on it. If you were offended, I apologize.

Mike

Bruce Wrenn
07-12-2017, 8:56 PM
I certainly did not mean my comment to be taken seriously, Bruce, and hope you didn't take it that way. That's why I put a smiley face on it. If you were offended, I apologize.

MikeMike, absolutely no offense taken. Just amazed that Google chooses to show young single dating site to a bunch of old pharts. We are like a dog chasing a bus, if he caught it, could he drive it?

Frederick Skelly
07-12-2017, 9:44 PM
Mike, absolutely no offense taken. Just amazed that Google chooses to show young single dating site to a bunch of old pharts. We are like a dog chasing a bus, if he caught it, could he drive it?

Well, I'd sure think he'd want to try. :D