PDA

View Full Version : Cute 3 year old minor gloat

Gary Herrmann
10-24-2005, 8:31 PM
I was watching Robin Hood (animated Disney) with my son tonight when my wife came in the room telling me she had a present for me. She handed me a Duluth Trading apron. She's been asking me if I would wear one, I said I didn't know since I'd never had one. I told her "great, I think it will help me keep track of pencils, tape measures etc." - What else can I say when she's giving me that look that says "Do you really like it?"

Now comes the cute part. Apparently, she had ordered it in October of 02, put it away for Christmas and forgotten about it. I asked her if I should start looking around for anything else she may have forgotten and got swatted with my new/old apron.

I also told her that this vindicates my last minute Christmas shopping approach. SWAT.

Corey Hallagan
10-24-2005, 8:37 PM
That is a cute story. I have gotten a few late Christmas presents handed to me in the same manner before. Unfortuantely nothing like "whoops, here is that bandsaw I bought or, fogot to give this Jointer to you" :)

Corey

John Miliunas
10-24-2005, 8:52 PM
Gary, I have a LV shop apron and love it. Comes in really handy. Wear it well and enjoy it!:) As for those "lost" Christmas presents, I bought our oldest daughter some earings years ago for a Christmas present and asked LOML to put it with the rest of the presents for wrapping. Well, even after a packing and unpacking for our house move a couple years, they're still MIA!:rolleyes: :) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
10-25-2005, 8:28 AM
:) My mom gave me a 5 year old present not too long ago. Needless to say, it was no longer what I wanted :)