PDA

View Full Version : Woodsmith volume 23, no. 133

Jeffrey Brown
10-20-2005, 3:07 PM
Hello,
I am new to this site and new to woodworking. I have always been interested in things that wood craftsman can make. I thought for my first real project I would like to build a hallway mirror w/shelf. I had found a couple of pictures of one that people said that they had gotten from Woodsmith volume 23, no. 133 but, I am unable to find any copies that people have or are willing to sell. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your assistance. :rolleyes:

Jason Tuinstra
10-20-2005, 3:19 PM
Jeffrey,

First off, welcome to SMC. I'm glad to hear that you getting into woodworking. This will be a valuable place for you, so come back often.

The hall mirror that you're talking about would be a good first project. I chekced out the Woodsmith website and noticed that this issue can no longer be back ordered. They have a few mirror in their downloadable plans, but not the exact one.

If you check out the this link http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0501 you can find one that Norm built that is very similar and you can still get the plans or plans/dvd.

Hope this helps and be sure to post some pic's if you end up building one!

Jeffrey Brown
10-20-2005, 7:24 PM
Jason,
Thanks for the help. I will definitely check out the website. Thanks Again.

Bobby McCarley
10-20-2005, 9:13 PM
Jeffrey,
Check your PM

Bobby McCarley