PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking club in South Jersey/Philly area

Joe Koren
10-20-2005, 1:03 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if there were any woodworking clubs in the South Jersey or Philadelphia area. I am looking more for a building furniture, cabinet club, as opposed to a turning club.

If so please email me and let me know what you do and how I could join.

Thanks,
Joe

Todd Woodward
10-20-2005, 2:37 PM
I've been looking for one and even spoke with a few people about starting one. I'd sure like to find one. there is one up in marlboro at www.cjwa.org. You can check them out if you want. Hmmmm, now I have to look up mickelton to see where it is. I'm with you. No turning.

Joe Koren
10-21-2005, 12:10 AM
It seems that there is a group in our area ... meeting currently in Doylstown. (so kinda our area). Email Alan Turner (a member on Sawmillcreek) for more info.

Joe

Todd Woodward
10-21-2005, 8:25 AM
Yes there is. I forgot about them. I get their e-mails. I was trying to find something a bit closer and also haven't had the time to get over there yet as my wife and I had a baby a couple months ago. I remember when they started the club. it seems they have some really really good things going on. It looks like they are getting bigger and bigger and it's going to last. They've done very well for themselves. One of these days I'll get over there to check out a meeting.