PDA

View Full Version : Perfect-Woodworking.com

tim walker
04-25-2017, 11:56 AM
Has anyone downloaded plans from these folks? The site looks a little shady and I am always hesitant that there are viruses associated with them. Thanks in advance all

Ted Reischl
04-25-2017, 4:54 PM
What "looks" a little "shady" about the site?

If you are worried about viruses then you should not download anything from the internet, ever, from anyone.

I looked the site over, did not look shady to me. You think the hackers are targeting woodworkers?

Ben Rivel
04-25-2017, 5:00 PM
Plans seem to download just fine for me. They dont look amazing, but they do look functional.

tim walker
04-25-2017, 6:05 PM
I have had my antivirus and security software warn me that a certain woodworking website, Teds, has been known to contain viruses, so when I receive an email from someone I don't know, always better to err on the safe side. My software seems to think this is also connected to Ted's so it blocks it.

Ben Rivel
04-25-2017, 6:11 PM
I have had my antivirus and security software warn me that a certain woodworking website, Teds, has been known to contain viruses, so when I receive an email from someone I don't know, always better to err on the safe side. My software seems to think this is also connected to Ted's so it blocks it.Not sure that anti-virus software youre running, but Microsoft Security Essentials didnt have a problem with the couple PDF file plans I downloaded from them.