PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen Laser

Randy Walker
04-23-2017, 11:54 AM
A while back my laser started acting up so I asked around here about it and found that it probably needed recharging. I was given a few names of where I could get it recharged. I checked out a few of them and I chose Evergreen Laser to do the work. They have an EBay listing and they take PayPal, both are good protection for the buyer and seller as a third party guarantor.
I packed up my unit and shipped it off. A week and a half later it came back. I installed it turned on the machine and nothing happened. I called Jean at Evergreen and she helped me investigate the problem. First she told me that there would be no problem with returning the unit and they would go through it again to verify that it was indeed working, but first we should check out some other things. She downloaded the manual for my laser while I was on the phone with her and we started checking things out. We came to the conclusion that I had a door open interlock fault. I contacted an electronics friend of mine and he was able to diagnose and fix the problem. (he slammed the door shut and it came on).
I'm telling you all of this because I wanted to convey my appreciation for Evergreen laser and Jean in specific for their excellent service and a willingness to do whatever it takes to do the job right.
If you have a need for getting your laser tube recharged I HIGHLY recommend Evergreen laser. They did an excellent job for me and I believe that they will do an excellent job for anyone that uses their services.