PDA

View Full Version : Help with Bluetooth

Bert Kemp
04-16-2017, 6:41 PM
I bought a wireless headphone for my pc so I could use them watch netflix. I have a hard time hearing the speaker. So I hooked them up and paired them with my pc and it works great. Till I shut them off and try again latter I get no sound thru the headphones. Check and its connected checked and volume is up. Just can't seem to get the to work again any help would be much appreciated
I just connected to my phone and the headphone work fine. So whats my problem with the PC??

Lee Schierer
04-16-2017, 6:52 PM
Make sure your Bluetooth is set to auto connect. You may need to delete the headset and establish the pairing again to do this. You might also want to search Google for reasons why your brand of headset won't reconnect.

Bert Kemp
04-16-2017, 10:08 PM
The only thing I saw wasa box that said let this device connect, it was already checked.
I got it to work again but because I tried so many different things I'm not surer what made it work and if it will work the next time I turn on netflix LOL

Make sure your Bluetooth is set to auto connect. You may need to delete the headset and establish the pairing again to do this. You might also want to search Google for reasons why your brand of headset won't reconnect.

Bert Kemp
04-17-2017, 10:39 AM
yep seems to be a PITA everytime
Bert, I have found re-connecting with Bluetooth is often a capricious endeavor. It seems to depend on so many things and each device is different. It can depend on which device you turn on first, how long you hold the button, how long you wait after turning on one before you turn on the other (or, perhaps, they must be powered simultaneously), how far apart they are or a combination but, the good news is, once you find out the trick, it makes it much easier the next time. If I fail to connect twice, I just re-pair. That always works.

It's a lot like loading paper into my plotter. I have to hold my mouth right.

Yonak Hawkins
04-17-2017, 10:41 AM
Bert, I have found re-connecting with Bluetooth is often a capricious endeavor. It seems to depend on so many things and each device is different. It can depend on which device you turn on first, how long you hold the button, how long you wait after turning on one before you turn on the other (or, perhaps, they must be powered simultaneously), how far apart they are or a combination. In general terms, I find that it's usually best if I release the button just as soon as a light flashes and power on the second device as quickly as possible after the first device is ready. The good news is, once you find out the trick, it makes it much easier the next time. If I fail to connect twice, I just re-pair. That always works.

Bert Kemp
04-17-2017, 11:20 PM
I found that the only way to get it to work after its been shut off is to disable the device . Pair it again then configure again then it will work what a PITA think I'll go back to wired headphones.

Bert, I have found re-connecting with Bluetooth is often a capricious endeavor. It seems to depend on so many things and each device is different. It can depend on which device you turn on first, how long you hold the button, how long you wait after turning on one before you turn on the other (or, perhaps, they must be powered simultaneously), how far apart they are or a combination. In general terms, I find that it's usually best if I release the button just as soon as a light flashes and power on the second device as quickly as possible after the first device is ready. The good news is, once you find out the trick, it makes it much easier the next time. If I fail to connect twice, I just re-pair. That always works.