PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still buy ceramic tile from "Laser Tile"?

Roger Lueck
04-15-2017, 2:18 PM
I asked for contact information for "Laser Tile" and did not receive any responses. Doe anyone still purchase ceramic tiles from "Laser Tile"?

Bert Kemp
04-15-2017, 2:23 PM
google contact lasertile you will get a number to call

Lee DeRaud
04-15-2017, 5:50 PM
I vaguely recall someone asking that question recently...was that you?
Easiest answer, same now as then: http://lasertile.com/contact/

Roger Lueck
04-16-2017, 10:27 PM
Bert,

Thank you for your reply.

Now, as in the past, when I have Googled “Laser Tile” and proceed to the contact information page or any page on their site there is no telephone number. When I specifically Goggle "Contact Laser Tile", the contact page of the Laser Tile website appears and the contact information is the same, sales@lasertile.com and no phone number. It appears that the phone number and mailing address have been deleted as all that remains other than the e-mail address is “Salem, OR”

Lee,

Yes, I was the person who asked a similar question recently. I’ve used the address you provided before and the contact information I discovered then is the same as is on their website now sales@lasertile.com.

I've sent messages to both Laser Tile e-mail addresses I have (sales@lasertile.com and wclasertile@gmail.com) on April 6, April 8 and April 12 and have not received a reply to any of them. I posted this latest message in hope that someone may have some information about why Laser Tile is not responding.

I have a client who would like a large quantity of tiles engraved. The client was impressed with the quality of engraving on tiles I previously had purchased from Laser Tile. Fortunately I have told the customer that I would check to see if the tiles were available, apparently they are not.

Thank You both for responding,
Roger

Bert Kemp
04-17-2017, 1:17 AM
this is what I found Laser Tile , Ceramic Tile Contractors , 817-721-9630 (http://www.usbizs.com/TX/Fort_Worth/Laser_Tile_2DXg.html)
Bert,

Now, as in the past, when I have Googled “Laser Tile” and proceed to the contact information page or any page on their site there is no telephone number. When I specifically Goggle "Contact Laser Tile", the contact page of the Laser Tile website appears and the contact information is the same, sales@lasertile.com and no phone number. It appears that the phone number and mailing address have been deleted as all that remains other than the e-mail address is “Salem, OR”

Lee,

Yes, I was the person who asked a similar question recently. I’ve used the address you provided before and the contact information I discovered then is the same as is on their website now sales@lasertile.com.

I've sent messages to both Laser Tile e-mail addresses I have (sales@lasertile.com and wclasertile@gmail.com) on April 6, April 8 and April 12 and have not received a reply to any of them. I posted this latest message in hope that someone may have some information about why Laser Tile is not responding.

I have a client who would like a large quantity of tiles engraved. The client was impressed with the quality of engraving on tiles I previously had purchased from Laser Tile. Fortunately I have told the customer that I would check to see if the tiles were available, apparently they are not.

Thank You both for responding,
Roger

Bill George
04-17-2017, 9:22 AM
Bert, the Laser Tile he wants is in Salem Oregon, not Texas. They are on Facebook and the website Shopping Cart still works... sort of my guess they are out of business and nobody knows how to kill the website.

Roger Lueck
04-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Bert,

Thank you again for the response.

Bill,

Thank you for your response.

I was searching for someone who had made a purchase recently from Laser Tile as I suspect Bill may be correct. If anyone has any "current" information about Laser Tile, I'd appreciate knowing if they are still in business as I'd like to buy some tile from them.

Thank You,
Roger

Bert Kemp
04-17-2017, 10:43 AM
Well whats this one I found a number for ? Isn't it laser tile won't these work? Or is it something totally different? I didn't look at the website, just saw a number for Laser Tile.
Bert, the Laser Tile he wants is in Salem Oregon, not Texas. They are on Facebook and the website Shopping Cart still works... sort of my guess they are out of business and nobody knows how to kill the website.

Bill George
04-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Bert,

Thank you again for the response.

Bill,

Thank you for your response.

I was searching for someone who had made a purchase recently from Laser Tile as I suspect Bill may be correct. If anyone has any "current" information about Laser Tile, I'd appreciate knowing if they are still in business as I'd like to buy some tile from them.

Thank You,
Roger

Frankly it looks like a good product, ceramic tile that is directly laser engrave able. You have used it, does the marking stay on when exposed to the weather? Bert maybe the "other" Laser Tile uses a laser when they set the tile, much like carpenters or trim people do.

Lyle Cheredaryk
04-17-2017, 11:54 AM
Bert,
The one you found the number for is a Ceramic Tile Contractor. They simply do installations of tile.

Lyle

Lee DeRaud
04-17-2017, 12:31 PM
Bert maybe the "other" Laser Tile uses a laser when they set the tile, much like carpenters or trim people do.I very dimly recall the "real" Lasertile having an insanely expensive "certification" deal years ago, where you got their huge prefab wall mural files at a discount and could use their name in your advertising.

Lee DeRaud
04-17-2017, 12:36 PM
Frankly it looks like a good product, ceramic tile that is directly laser engrave able.It's decent stuff, but I was never able to get anything I'd call "black" out of it, more like a 75% gray level.
It's certainly durable for abrasion and humidity, but whether it stands up to sunlight/UV, I have no idea: it looks like typical bathroom/kitchen tile, not something you'd use outdoors.

Bert Kemp
04-17-2017, 3:01 PM
Bert,
The one you found the number for is a Ceramic Tile Contractor. They simply do installations of tile.

Lyle

ok got it thanks

Ivan Peters
05-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Hello Roger,

I believe I found the phone number you need. I don't know if I can post a facebook link, but the distributor does have a facebook page.

Phone number listed on the page is: 503-877-2273

I hope this helps.

Bill George
05-12-2017, 1:21 PM
I just left a message on his Facebook page, lets see what happens? Of course you can be dead.... and your FB page can still be up

Roger Lueck
08-02-2017, 5:32 PM
Thanks for the replies and info.

David Takes
08-04-2017, 11:46 PM
LASERTILE was a trademark of Salem Trophy Company in Salem, OR. Maybe you could give them a call to get an update on the status of that product line. Their number is (503) 363-0545

Bobby Orr
09-30-2017, 4:36 PM
I just placed an order Septmber 1, 2017 - It did take about 3+ weeks but I did get my tiles, I had gotten a message that the website was having issues, but I had used it before the email to place the order.
I did get my order.

Bobby

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-21-2017, 8:11 AM
On October 7, 2017 I received an email saying their website was back up and running.

Kevin Funaro
02-06-2018, 3:41 PM
I bought tiles in early 2017. The quality was terrible as compared to what I bought before no matter what setting I used. Danny was the distributer and he never returned calls.
Not only photos bad but text either flaked and banded or both. I wish we could get him to answer about the flaw in manufacture but fear he may be out of business!