PDA

View Full Version : PSA for all my fellow Seattle woodworkers

Joe Kasier
04-04-2017, 9:12 PM
Maybe this is common knowledge, but I found a hand tool dealer in Everett. Craftsman Studio near the Xfinity arena. They are a licensed LN, LV, Two Cherries, (and others) reseller. Prices are the same as what you would pay from the manufacturer. Sure, there is sales tax but no shipping charge or wait time :)

I was pleasantly surprised to find they were just minutes from me. My shop is excited, but my wallet is scared!

Jim Koepke
04-04-2017, 9:50 PM
It might also be good for those of us on the west coast as the shipping will likely be less.

Thanks for posting this.

jtk

Joe Kasier
04-04-2017, 9:57 PM
It might also be good for those of us on the west coast as the shipping will likely be less.

Thanks for posting this.

jtk

Qualifying items ship free on orders >$99. I can imagine it would ship faster too.
https://www.craftsmanstudio.com

Bill McNiel
04-05-2017, 8:05 PM
Craftsman Studio is a very nice store, fun to visit although I haven't been up there in several years. Nice folks and a real variety of quality tools, it is fun to hold tools in one's hands before buying. Not sure if I'm glad or sad that it is a decent ways away.

John C Cox
04-05-2017, 9:33 PM
I have done mail order business with them for 10 years now. Good people.

Mike Brady
04-07-2017, 10:27 AM
I have done mail order business with them for 10 years now. Good people.

The business changed location and owners a few years ago. The merchandise is the same, but to assume that you are dealing with the same business for 10 years is erroneous. Both owners seem to have run their stores pretty well.