PDA

View Full Version : Rizheng products any good?

Brent Wells
04-01-2017, 10:31 AM
I am mostly interested in the peppermills. Crush Grind is my mill of choice, but the stainless steel ones CUSA, Packard, and PSI sell look identical to the ones Rizheng sell. I figure this is where some of them probably get some of their stock to sell. I have had a member of my club get some slimline pens from them for troop pens and the finish looked good on them but haven't got to talk to him about fit and manufacturing. If you order from Rizheng you can get mills for $1.90 instead of $12.30 (cheapest I have found CUSA). I am all for supporting local but most of these will just be give aways or practice. I am curious if anyone had tried them and if they were junk and wasting my time and money.

Thanks

Brent

Grant Wilkinson
04-01-2017, 10:38 AM
I've used their pen kits with no issues. They are the manufacturer, so I believe the price reflects the fact that numerous third parties aren't taking a profit along the way.

Ricc Havens
04-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Where can you buy the Rizheng peppermill kits at?

Ricc

Brent Wells
04-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Where can you buy the Rizheng peppermill kits at?

Ricc

If you do a google search you will find the website. I use the app on my I phone (Rizheng app but it looks like they have a droid version also). You will need to create an account and get approval which takes a couple days before you can search products. The account was just and address and phone number nothing to do with money ect basically what you did for this forum.

Pat Scott
04-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Brent I consider myself a pretty good Google user, but I'm not sure that I'm finding the correct site. Can you post the link? Thanks.

Brent Wells
04-03-2017, 8:01 AM
Brent I consider myself a pretty good Google user, but I'm not sure that I'm finding the correct site. Can you post the link? Thanks.

http://www.penkits.com.cn/

www.penkitsmall.com

hopefully one of these links work