PDA

View Full Version : Felt the need to contribute.

Jeff Body
03-24-2017, 1:42 PM
1st - I want to see if it's showing I'm a contributor now. After all the help I've gotten from this forum I felt it was time I helped contribute to the cost little.

2nd - I want to thank everyone here for all their help. This has been a fun adventure over the last few years. I couldn't have figured out some of my problems without you guys.
I'm looking forward to learning more.

Thanks

Bert Kemp
03-24-2017, 3:58 PM
Awesome Jeff
would be nice if everyone who took advantage of this forum and save a ton of money from the advice they got here would also see what you saw and become contributors . Man for 6 lousy bucks a year you get pretty much unlimited tech support from people who know about all these lasers and engravers. People Like Kev Williams who actually runs tests, draws pictures and anything else he can do to help you. Dave Sheldrake one of the most knowable on laser engravers , not to mention the host of other business owners who contribute their knowledge on a daily basis. While I'm here I just want to say THANKS! to everyone who has helped me over the years I know I'm not an easy person to deal with sometimes (MATThttp://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif) but you all do your darn-est to get me thru the rough spots so again thanks for that.

Bruce Page
03-24-2017, 5:25 PM
Jeff, thank you for your support!

Steven Kalmar
03-26-2017, 2:10 PM
Thanks for your post Jeff. It reminded me of all the valuable information I've read on this forum. I'm just now getting ready to start a laser cutter project for mostly hobby use. I feel far better prepared thanks to those that freely share their knowledge and wisdom. Thanks to all!

Matt McCoy
03-26-2017, 2:29 PM
I know I'm not an easy person to deal with sometimes (MATThttp://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif) but you all do your darn-est to get me thru the rough spots so again thanks for that.

Oh, I like you just fine, Bert. Don't ever change. :)

Nice post Jeff.

Keith Downing
03-26-2017, 2:38 PM
Agreed, this forum is worth way more than the owners earn from it I'm sure.

Dawn Cortez
03-27-2017, 7:27 AM
Where do you go to contribute? I'm new to this forum and lasering. The answers I've already gotten have helped move me along tremendously. I searched for the spot to contribute and couldn't find it...

Trevor Howard
03-27-2017, 11:00 AM
Where do you go to contribute? I'm new to this forum and lasering. The answers I've already gotten have helped move me along tremendously. I searched for the spot to contribute and couldn't find it...

Top of the page, click on the "Donate" tab

Doug Hoffman
03-27-2017, 12:33 PM
It would cost me $6 for a cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee!

Dawn Cortez
03-27-2017, 1:10 PM
Thanks Trevor, had to switch from mobile to full site to see the link.

Ray Scott
04-15-2017, 1:48 AM
The tech support here is free. And pretty good quality too.

I only drink coffee right before church starts. It keeps me awake during the sermon and really kicks in when that lady gives my kids back to me. My church doesn't charge for coffe. Where do I donate my money to sawmill creek?

Thank You,

Jeff Body
04-15-2017, 2:17 AM
The tech support here is free. And pretty good quality too.

I only drink coffee right before church starts. It keeps me awake during the sermon and really kicks in when that lady gives my kids back to me. My church doesn't charge for coffe. Where do I donate my money to sawmill creek?

Thank You,

Up at the top there's a tab that says Donate.

Bert Kemp
04-15-2017, 2:33 PM
Ray I think its awesome you want to contribute , But your knowledge and experience with lasers and the advice that you freely contribute here is worth way more then the 6 bucks, that being said I'm sure SC would appreciate your 6 bucks worth :)