PDA

View Full Version : Lyle Jameison hollowing system plans

Marc Sitkin
03-20-2017, 5:11 PM
Does anyone have a set of plans for a Lyle Jameison style hollowing system they can share with me? I've been searching all over for a set, the links on Lyle's site that are often posted in old forum threads have lead to dead ends, and I can find nothing on his site. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dwight Rutherford
03-20-2017, 5:46 PM
Lyle used to have plans for his system on the website, no longer there. I have a DIY of his system and if you would like I will measure mine and share. If interested PM me.

Marc Sitkin
03-20-2017, 8:06 PM
Lyle used to have plans for his system on the website, no longer there. I have a DIY of his system and if you would like I will measure mine and share. If interested PM me.

Thanks Dwight,

I'd suggest we wait a couple days and see if anyone comes forth with the plans, save you some work. If not, I'll PM you if the offer still stands.

Greg Keddy
01-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Marc,

I see this thread is nearly 2 years old, but I am on a similar hunt to you. Were you ever able to come up with a set of plans?

Thanks

Dwight Rutherford
01-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Greg,
my offer of supplying the measurements still stands. Tried to send a PM but was blocked.
contact me
dwightrutherford@hotmail.com

Steve Bistritz
01-07-2019, 1:06 PM
I used to have the actual one from his site but am unable to find it at the moment...but i found this: http://www.easttexaswoodturners.org/Tips-Boring%20rig.pdf

if i find the other i will add it...steve

Marc,

I see this thread is nearly 2 years old, but I am on a similar hunt to you. Were you ever able to come up with a set of plans?

Thanks

Peter Blair
01-08-2019, 10:53 AM
I know that this isn't quite what you are looking for but I made mine from scratch guessed at measurements etc and it works a charm. It can be seen on m blog at
https://woodbowlsandthings.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/hollowing-rig/
Incidentally I do believe I have copies of his original plans so and if you are still looking I could attempt to find for you. Just let me know!