PDA

View Full Version : Job Control Question

Kristian Matz
03-20-2017, 9:45 AM
Is there a way to tie my engraving material setup to the flip horizontal option? For example for my reverse engraved materials, I always want the images reversed by default, when I am doing wood, I do not want it flipped by default. Its a pain to have figure out I missed a setting and then go back to corel and reprint the job.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

Gary Hair
03-20-2017, 10:06 AM
You can make all of the setting changes you like and then create a favorite in Job Control. You still have to remember to select the favorite, but it's much easier if that's all you have to do - this from experience and too many times forgetting what I have done to make things easier...

Kristian Matz
03-20-2017, 10:16 AM
This looks like it will work.

Thanks!

Tony Lenkic
03-20-2017, 10:24 AM
Yes there are options to do that when you send job from layout software. Window pops with print driver for Trotec and down towards bottom you will see flip options.
However, I prefer to flip it in Corel so that I don't forget to check back on following jobs that do not require flipping.
In Corel when you when finish setting up your plate double click on rectangle tool and that will place border on work page, group all objects, flip them, ungroup and remove border. Now you have reversed plate ready for lasering.

Mike Null
03-20-2017, 11:17 AM
I use Tony's method.