PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking Festival in Southeast Michigan

Luke Barnett
03-19-2017, 7:57 AM
Hello everyone. Is anyone going to the Great Lakes Woodworking Festival? It looks like there is some good free unplugged classes and demos going on there. John Wilson and Chad Stanton will be demoing. Jim Bode will be there to Appraise those antique tools and offload some of his prize collection.
greatlakeswoodworkingfestival.com

Phil Mueller
03-19-2017, 1:44 PM
Luke, thanks for posting. I see you are an exhibiter as well. I do hope you will post beyond this single message and share your talents and build pics for your windsor chairs.

Jim Koepke
03-19-2017, 2:45 PM
Howdy Luke and welcome to the Creek.

+1 on what Phil said.

Whether it is making tools, furniture or knick knacks it is always enjoyable to see what others are doing and pictures are always enjoyed.

It would be nice to attend all of the shows and exhibits, alas even the ones close to me are often missed due to not having enough time.

jtk

Luke Barnett
03-20-2017, 9:13 AM
Thanks everyone. I am still learning how to navigate this site efficiently. I will share as much as I can.

Joe Ruden
03-20-2017, 3:32 PM
Hopefully Luke will share some of his work because he makes some beautiful Windsor chairs. I just happened to find his website this morning. Plus, he's not too far from me.