PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite Tool

George Bokros
03-15-2017, 11:12 AM
Anyone done business with this company? They have some Kreg items I am interested in and have them 20% below list.

Thanks

Bill Dufour
03-15-2017, 4:21 PM
My father had three wooden Hercules dynamite boxes under his lathe full of miscellaneous scrap metal and pipe fittings. Made with nice box joints duh!:)
Bill D.

PS: the factory location is now a small city. "Hercules, the Dynamic City" Some of the original eucalyptus trees were left in the parks. planted in staggered rows so the blast would not go through.

Van Huskey
03-15-2017, 4:31 PM
I have seen a few threads about them over the years, I found this one with a cursory search but I am pretty sure there are more: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?134262-about-Dynamite-Tool-Co-com

Len Rosenberg
03-15-2017, 7:39 PM
Just bought a set of Bessey parallel clamps from them. Very helpful and totally upfront that they were not in stock and on order from Bessey, and how long it would take to receive the shipment. I've also been in the store recently, the staff is nice and will do what they can to help. One of the very few remaining tool stores in this area that has not been put out of business by big box stores and Amazon. If you have questions, give them a call.

Mark Dodson
03-15-2017, 9:26 PM
Dynamite Tool Co in Bohemia, NY? I head out there frequently. They are a top notch tool store with great service! Prices are very reasonable and they carry items that no big box or mom and pop store does around here.