PDA

View Full Version : New tool, want a charger and batteries free?

Jay Knoll
10-16-2005, 2:13 PM
Hi

My trust Makita cordless died yesterday, so an new Milwalkee

Milwaukee 0512-25 14.4-Volt 1/2" Drill Kit with Flashlightight

arrived to take its place.

So, I've got a Mikita fast charger DC9700 and three 9.6 volt batteries that don't have a place in my shop. Anyone want them? You pay shipping, PM me with address and I'll send it along, you can send me a check when you get the package

Jay

Tim Morton
10-16-2005, 2:57 PM
pm was sent......

Jay Knoll
10-16-2005, 3:17 PM
Tim

I'll send them out this week, hope you find them useful

Jay

John Miliunas
10-16-2005, 3:53 PM
What Milwaukee drill/flashlight combo??? I don't see no stinkin' Milwaukee drill/driver picture, so it must NOT have happened!!!!:D (Man, some guys will do just about anything to try and slip a stealth gloat by, won't they?!:D ):) :cool:

Scott Parks
10-16-2005, 4:23 PM
What Milwaukee drill/flashlight combo??? I don't see no stinkin' Milwaukee drill/driver picture, so it must NOT have happened!!!!:D (Man, some guys will do just about anything to try and slip a stealth gloat by, won't they?!:D ):) :cool:

Speaking of such.... I haven't seen Tyler swimming in the creek lately...

John Miliunas
10-16-2005, 4:32 PM
Speaking of such.... I haven't seen Tyler swimming in the creek lately...

No kiddin'! And, worse than that, he hasn't been making any sawdust, either!:eek: Guess he's been super-busy with work-type stuff and then took a bit of a breather out West somewhere. Hopefully, the pace slows down a bit for him and we'll see more of him. I don't know...This whole having to work for a living thing just gets in the way of so many important things!:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
10-16-2005, 5:32 PM
Jay, lets see pics of the combo! :) I haven't yet seen the milwaukee.....

Also, GOOD on you for offering those up for free!!

Jay Knoll
10-16-2005, 11:46 PM

That's why they call it a stealth gloat isn't it?:) Company here now and I sneaked in some SMC time while SWMBO was cooking dinner and entertaining our friends --

I'll try to provide a pic fix before you guys go into shock

Jay

Jay Knoll
10-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey guys

I just finished putting up my hurricane shutters and this new drill really kicks butt! I didn't realize how little power/speed I wasn't getting with the old drill. I put everything up on the house in a little under 2 hours, usually it takes 4-5 (hmmmm maybe there is an adrenalin factor at work here)

Needless to say, Wilma prep has delayed pics, and shipping of the old batteries (sorry Tim).

I'm just taking a bit of a break from the heat, before I get on to other stuff.

Anyway we've got reservations in an Orlando hotel if things look like they're going to be too bad and I"ll take my laptop with me so I can while away the hours swimming in the Creek!

Jay