PDA

View Full Version : Visit with Earl Reid

John Hart
10-16-2005, 9:01 AM
Headed out to Lyndhurst Lumber yesterday with my BIL Tim to meet the infamous Earl Reid. Earl had a Turning Booth set up to raise money for The Freedom Pens Project and we had the opportunity to talk for a little over an hour. Earl's wife Barbara was there and she is a delight as well. We talked about everything under the sun and I had a chance to learn a few things. It was a very enjoyable visit. Thanks Earl! Please post the pics that you took as well!!

Earl Reid
10-16-2005, 11:44 AM
Good Morning, John

It was nice visiting with you and Tim. Thats a nice pen you made. I'm gladTim joined the Sawmill, the more the marrier I ended up with 22 pens and some very nice donations. I put the pens togeather after we got home. We are going back this coming Friday. Earl

Waymon Campbell
10-16-2005, 8:29 PM
Headed out to Lyndhurst Lumber yesterday with my BIL Tim to meet the infamous Earl Reid. Earl had a Turning Booth set up to raise money for The Freedom Pens Project and we had the opportunity to talk for a little over an hour. Earl's wife Barbara was there and she is a delight as well. We talked about everything under the sun and I had a chance to learn a few things. It was a very enjoyable visit. Thanks Earl! Please post the pics that you took as well!!

Infamous is right. Earl and Barbara's contributions to the Freedom Pens Project have been phenomenal.