PDA

View Full Version : signwarehouse powershot laser, accuris, pinnacle?

steve stroud
03-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Hey, New to the forum i found your guys by trying to do my own research after signwarehouse would never call me back when i try to order parts and get tech support on the laser they sold. looking at the forum here it sounds like that is a common issue with those guys.

Has anyone figured out for sure who made these laser for the. mine is the white/offwhite one with the 24"x18" bed on it it was new in 2008. it sounds like some say it is GCC and some say LTT.

Does anyone know if they have a websites or full names for those companies? i havent had any luck tracking them down so far.

Also, does anyone know how to set this laser to run with the front door of the machine open? i have a walking stick i need to engrave that will not fit in the machine. i know i was told there was a way to turn off the safety senors on the front door to allow for oversized objects, but i cant find anything about it in the manual or searching on my own.

Gary Hair
03-03-2017, 10:55 AM
It's likely to be a GCC. Check with Kurt Koser at laserprona.com, he'll either be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

Kev Williams
03-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Try Jorlink.com, good resource for these machines. I've found that (for now anyway) they sell pretty much every part for my (used-to-be Gary's) GCC Explorer. They even have complete electrical schematics and diagnostic test procedures for the thing on PDF to download...

--magnets put next to the door sensors will allow the door to be open and run :)

steve stroud
03-03-2017, 2:55 PM
I will check those guys out. thank for the info

i had tried the magnet trick before and actually just went back and tried it again and was not able to get it to work with the door open.