PDA

View Full Version : Mini Gloat

Russ Massery
10-15-2005, 9:04 AM
Yet another Festool Gloat.:D I'ts My first. :eek: I have to say I'm very happy wih both units. The sander (ETS150/3) has minimal vibration and the dust collection is excellent.The Mini is powerful yet Quiet. "Uncle Bob" (Bob Marino) was very helpful in the decision making process. I wish other manufactures had sales people as knowledgeable about the product as him. I your considing buy a Festool product I strongly reccommend speaking with him.;)

Jim Hager
10-15-2005, 9:24 AM
I know I sure am satisfied with my 150/5 and the ct mini. Good find for sure Russ. They have done some real thinking in the design of their products. I got the flier on the new cordless drill and I may have to get one of those suckers too. I always thought that those people who spent all that money on fancy festool saws and such just simply had too much money.;) But as it turns out festool is really something else indeed.

Frank Pellow
10-15-2005, 9:33 AM
Russ, congratulations on your first (probably of many :D ) Festool purchase.

I agree with you that Bob is a great person to conduct business with. :)

Bernie Weishapl
10-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Nice gloat and congratulations on your purchase. They will keep you going for some time to come.

Jim Becker
10-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Nothing "mini" about that gloat! Congrats on your new sander (and vac).

Scott Parks
10-15-2005, 10:57 AM
So, Bob,
If I call to place an order, do I get to talk to you personally for purchasing advice?

Bob Marino
10-15-2005, 11:05 AM
So, Bob,
If I call to place an order, do I get to talk to you personally for purchasing advice?

Scott,

Of course - I am not like the Wizard of Oz.:D :D I am available anytime.

Bob

Jim Becker
10-15-2005, 11:05 AM
So, Bob,
I'm not Bob, but the answer to the question is "yes". I actually spoke with him the other night while I was stuck in the airline club at Chicago O'Hare wating for space between the raindrops in NJ that a plane could fit through...