PDA

View Full Version : Help with Chinese 60 watt laser Redsail imititation ??

Mikeal Richards
02-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Hello,

I am hoping for some ideas on issues I am having with a 60 red/black Chinese laser. I received it and got everything setup and plugged in but I get nothing to power up at all. I checked the Estop button and the fuses at the power cord and all check good with volt meter. I am getting 120 v to the CPU and Laser PSU but nothing coming out of ea. All lights are off inside on drive controls/PSU & CPU. Even the LED light strip inside is out. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Clark Pace
02-28-2017, 12:38 PM
Have you opened the back to see if the laser is firing. There is a test button on the laser power supply. Also make sure your mirrors are aligned l. If not it could be firing but now making to the material due to the alignment. What lights do you have on inside the machine. Please get pics

Bill George
02-28-2017, 1:18 PM
Hello,

I am hoping for some ideas on issues I am having with a 60 red/black Chinese laser. I received it and got everything setup and plugged in but I get nothing to power up at all. I checked the Estop button and the fuses at the power cord and all check good with volt meter. I am getting 120 v to the CPU and Laser PSU but nothing coming out of ea. All lights are off inside on drive controls/PSU & CPU. Even the LED light strip inside is out. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Did you contact the people you purchased from? A lot of the Chinese lasers are set up for 220 volts.

Steven Yates
02-28-2017, 3:40 PM
Did you contact the people you purchased from? A lot of the Chinese lasers are set up for 220 volts.
I agree that this is the likely problem. My Redsail X700 needs 220 volts and came with an external transformer to plug into a 120 volt outlet.