PDA

View Full Version : Barb Wire cdr

Bert Kemp
02-27-2017, 3:46 PM
I've been searching for an oval or circular barbed wire boarder. Everything I find that says vector, I download and its a very large bitmap file that always seems to crash lasercut. I just want a simple vector of a barbed wire oval or circle. Does anyone have one.
Thanks in advance for any help here.

vic casware
02-27-2017, 4:07 PM
I know this is a square barbed wire border
just in case you get stuck it might help maybe.

Scott Marquez
02-27-2017, 5:54 PM
Search YouTube, I think I seen a tutorial for that in my search for information on Corel draw x6.
The guy made it look easy, LOL.
Scott

Tony Lenkic
02-27-2017, 6:03 PM
Bert,

Try this one...........

Scott Shepherd
02-27-2017, 6:03 PM
I'm not a CorelDraw power user, but in Illustrator, I have a brush for barbed wire. I can draw any shape I want, apply that brush to the outline and it instantly makes the shape barbed wire. I have ropes and barbed wire and other random things I've collected over the years.

A quick search shows that there are people doing the same for CorelDraw. I don't know anything about the link I'm about to post, but it should show you the concept.

It's MUCH easier to have tools like this than to hunt for specific shapes, etc.

http://fluiddsn.com/misc-art/barbed-wire-vector-brush

Kev Williams
02-27-2017, 6:21 PM
here you go Bert- it's not the most highly detailed barb wire, but with what's here you can make pretty much what you need! :)

Bert Kemp
02-28-2017, 12:46 AM
Thanks everybody , my internet been down so I'll check this stuff out tomorrow .to late now .

Bert Kemp
02-28-2017, 10:08 PM
ok I tried to use my laptop to reply it didn't work.Got a weird message.anyway
Tony , Kev , and Vic. I was able to use all those. I was making boarders to engrave on leather holsters.
Scott I downloaded that link you sent but not sure what it does.
Thanks for all the replies.