PDA

View Full Version : Bob Ross vs. Jim Ketron

Loy Hawes
10-14-2005, 2:58 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO FRIDAY FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In our left corner we have Bob "Happy" Ross!!! A man who has painted more than a million happy trees!!! He will kill with happiness!!!

In our right corner we have our very own Jim "Clearcut" Ketron!!! This man can chuck more wood than a hundred woodchucks if woodchucks could chuck wood!!! and he has BIG BOWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can Happy Ross paint more trees than Clearcut Ketron can turn? Will Jim burry Bob's petrified smile under a mound of shavings? Do these heroes of wood have a weakness? Does Ross shudder at even a hint of a frown? Will Ketron fall victim to a nice piece of ASH?

Lets keep this a clean fight!!! No hitting below the trunk!!!

John Hart
10-14-2005, 3:03 PM
LOL!!!!!!!! Oh....You are GOOD Loy!!!:D :D :D

Doug Jones
10-14-2005, 3:11 PM
Way too funny.

My money is on the woodchucks.

He has "BIG BOWLS", why does AC/DC come to mind????
Some bowls are held for charity and some for fancy dress. But when they're held for pleasure they're the Bowls I like best.

Robert Cepek
10-14-2005, 3:16 PM
You hold his BOWLS ;> I thought this was a forum about turning, I think I might need to reconsider. (ha ha)

Keith Burns
10-14-2005, 3:24 PM
When something makes me laugh outloud it has to be good ! This is just way to funny !

Michael Stafford
10-14-2005, 3:56 PM
I love Bob Ross and I love my friend Jim Ketron but Bob has passed away so this is a no contest. I am not sure Bob could have kept up with Jimbo anyway. I have seen Jim turn and friends and neighbors you can be buried under mounds of wood noodles in short order. Do not, I repeat, do not get between Jim Ketron and a lathe. You could be part of "As the World Turns".:D

I know he turns big bowls but he knows more about laying big pipe....:o

Dick Parr
10-14-2005, 4:22 PM
:D :p :D :p :D :p

Don Baer
10-14-2005, 4:32 PM
Now thats funney.

:p

Joe Tonich
10-14-2005, 5:41 PM
Hey Loy..............anyone ever tell ya your nuts???????????:confused: :p

I LOVE your posts!!!! HAHAhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Travis Stinson
10-14-2005, 7:04 PM
Bob Ross was such a cool dude! I can hear him now "Ahhhhh there, a few Happy trees to balance out Clearcut Jim's output. Hey Jim, you're doing very well with all those Happy Bowls.":D

Dennis Peacock
10-14-2005, 8:16 PM
Very nice touch there Loy......Funny and enjoyable.:D But, me thinks you have way too much time on your hands.:p :D

Bruce Shiverdecker
10-14-2005, 8:49 PM
Chuckles......................4 Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce

Ernie Nyvall
10-14-2005, 9:07 PM
In the words of Larry The Cable Guy "That's funny. I don't care who you are, that's just funny."

I think we have the Unknown Comic with us at SMC.

Ernie

Jim Ketron
10-14-2005, 10:36 PM
Loy That made my day! It has been a stressful one, trying to get ready for the show tomorrow and you just mellowed it out.:D :D :D
Yes Joe I think he is nuts :D

Loy Hawes
10-15-2005, 1:07 AM
Nuts??? It has never been confirmed Joe. Although there has been some suspicion! :D