PDA

View Full Version : Girl Scout cookies now delivered and can be donated to troops.

Mike Heidrick
02-10-2017, 3:37 PM
My girls are selling Girl Scout cookies this year. Betting many of your family and friends are too. Thank you to anyone that buys from any of the counsels. Really means a lot to the girls and helps fund programs and camps for girls that cannot afford to do anything on their own. They do not turn down a girl scout that wants to go to camp and cannot pay.

I encourage you to support those local to you for sure. Also just so folks know, you can support your girl scouts from where ever you are and the cookies can be delivered to you or donated to the troops as well.

Try the new smore cookies - they are pretty good.

If you need a source for girl scout cookies just let me know.

Mikie

Jim Becker
02-10-2017, 5:18 PM
Mmmmm....frozen Thin Mints. Da best! :D :D :D (some downstairs in the freezer "as we speak")

Mike Heidrick
02-10-2017, 6:44 PM
I heard something today about thin mints. Try them with some sriracha on them. That just sounds crazy.

Chris Padilla
02-10-2017, 7:06 PM
I polished off a whole box of Somoas last night. I love those darn things...hope no one brings anymore home or if they do that I don't know a thing about it!!

Jim Becker
02-10-2017, 8:40 PM
It might work, Mike...chili pepper and cocoa are often combined in Latin cooking... :) ...I'm not quite sure how the mint fits in, however. But I have both products, so maybe... ;)