PDA

View Full Version : Note of Thanks

John Bion
01-24-2017, 12:46 PM
How often over the last few years, I have either come here looking for answers or just happened to see interesting bits of info and stored the idea away for future, I do not know.
Today I was busy putting Cermark on 11 Stainless Steel signs and realised that the ease, speed and perfection I was doing it with was all down to, if I remember correctly, Kev Wiliams, Mike Null and possibly Keith Outten?

Those little foam wedge brushes you mentioned sometime back are fantastic. So just thought I would say thanks for the valuable help of so many folks here, not just about foam brushes but on so many subjects. Thank you to all of you!

vic casware
01-24-2017, 4:18 PM
We need a LIKE button
I agree John wholeheartedly agree, i read these gems of information
everyday and it is amazing how even the very small pieces of information
can increase productivity
So Yes Thanks to everyone who takes the time out of their busy day
to share and help everyone else. :D

Bert Kemp
01-24-2017, 4:36 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNayTbwb2oTqumZuYIKbF6YgezZJc1a 1oeu07UWXUY-nIkPBcBmQ

gary l roberts
01-24-2017, 6:37 PM
If we are saying thanks, THANKS to Mike Null, who showed me a sandblasting trick with a box and a small vac. It saved the day on a project that I could not for the life of me get my head around.

John Bion
01-25-2017, 8:56 AM
Probably the most patient and helpful person I had when I was new a few years ago was Dave Sheldrake. I would have struggled a long time without his help.

Mike Null
01-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Gary

I was just passing along some info which had been shared with me by Keith Outten. Glad it was useful.

Kev Williams
01-25-2017, 12:40 PM
thanks for the thanks :)

Just proves that good advice beats sabotage advice! :D