PDA

View Full Version : Spartan Warrior Helmet

Martin Boekers
01-18-2017, 4:42 PM
I have a client looking to make an annual award out of a warrior helmet. There are quite a few online, but it's hard to find
a wholesaler. Any help appreciated!

John Lifer
01-19-2017, 8:41 AM
Interesting idea! But who in the heck would wholesale one of these? I'd be selling for thousands if I were that talented!

Martin Boekers
01-19-2017, 9:34 AM
Interesting idea! But who in the heck would wholesale one of these? I'd be selling for thousands if I were that talented!

I'd assume the manufacturer. Many don't go straight to market. If they do typically you can purchase wholesale from them as well as retail. There are a few statue
companies I work with that sell to both markets. Thanks!

Bert Kemp
01-19-2017, 10:44 AM
AliExpress has a bunch of Plastic ones 23 bucks but I don't think you want those
How much do you want to paY i FIND THEM BUT THERE 50 AND UP theres some on ebay also

Tony Lenkic
01-19-2017, 10:51 AM
One place to contact would be Michigan State University (football team).

Mel Fulks
01-19-2017, 11:14 AM
At first I thought you meant an image,but now it seems you want a model. If you use an existing one there is always a chance that another one could be used in some public undignified manner ,Saturday Night Live sketch or bank robbery. And since Spartan is also used figuratively ...an old sauce pan with chin strap would be quite spartan!

Martin Boekers
01-19-2017, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the input, I have about a $300 budget on this helmet, stand assembly and engraving. This will be an annual award for my client.