PDA

View Full Version : Where's Chris Padilla?

John Shuk
10-11-2005, 5:57 PM
BBeen awhile since I noticed a Padilla post. Just wondering where he went. I hope all is well.:confused:

Don Baer
10-11-2005, 6:06 PM
He mentioned that he was taking the family on a driving vacation. I believe he said they were gong to be gone 3 weeks

Lloyd Frisbee
10-11-2005, 6:38 PM
I drove by Chris' house saturday and his garage door was up but I didn't see him. He must be busy on his honey do list.

Steve Clardy
10-11-2005, 7:04 PM
I drove by Chris' house saturday and his garage door was up but I didn't see him. He must be busy on his honey do list.

I think Mom finally did him in.:eek:

My twin is a handfull for ol' Mom.:rolleyes:

Michael Perata
10-11-2005, 8:15 PM
I saw him two weekends ago. He's probably out driving his new 545, fast.

Bruce Page
10-11-2005, 8:30 PM
I saw him two weekends ago. He's probably out driving his new 545, fast.

What's a 545?

Lee DeRaud
10-11-2005, 8:40 PM
What's a 545?$B$M$W$.:cool:

Bruce Page
10-11-2005, 8:42 PM
$B$M$W$.:cool:

It must be nice. I'm driving a 10 year old PU...:(

Jason Roehl
10-12-2005, 9:44 AM
It must be nice. I'm driving a 10 year old PU...:( If it makes you feel any better, Bruce, my truck is 12+ years old.

John Shuk
10-12-2005, 3:03 PM
I tell you I wish my PU was 10 yrs old.....Cause it would be paid for!

Scott Coffelt
10-12-2005, 3:28 PM
Mine too, I still have about 2 years left on mine. Why oh why did I go 60 months.

Bruce Page
10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
If it makes you feel any better, Bruce, my truck is 12+ years old.Thanks Jason, I feel a little better now. ;)

Mark Singer
10-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Okay...Northern Ca....wine...tasting....free.....many vinyards....beautiful country....wine...free.....tasting....what was that movie? He is somewhere and not posting cause he is very busy...wine...tasting ...free

Chris Padilla
10-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey Guys!

Glad to hear I am missed! :) I've just been busy is all and unfortunately, my postings/readings of SMC have gone to about zero as of late. The LOML has me busy painting rooms and putting up trim work! Nothing fancy, it is all painted (thank, God! :) ), but it sure has kept me busy....

Oh, that BMW 545i I have is being sold to guy out in New York City. I'm gearing up to get the new BMW 550i about a year from now so this 545i needs to go! :D :D

BTW, the SWMBO and I did take a sweet trip through British Columbia and the Canadian Rockies (Jasper, Banff, Glacier, Waterton: Alberta) for 3 weeks in September...put 4700 miles on the 545i. I sure will miss that car but the new one will be fun, too! :D :D

The picture is from Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada, at a place called Mt. Edith Cavell. That is a glacier lake behind me and as well as the glacier. The name of the glacier escapes me.

Frank Pellow
10-15-2005, 2:05 PM
Nice to hear from you Chris.

Isn't Jasper great! Its one of my favourite places in the world -especially in the middle of the winter.

Jim Becker
10-15-2005, 3:04 PM
Wow, that looks like it was a great trip, Chris. That "route" is on "my list" for future vacationing already. 'Glad you enjoyed it so much.

Karl Laustrup
10-15-2005, 3:08 PM
Great sounding trip Chris. :)

Looks like you had fun from the picture. Looks like your overdressed for swimming though. ;) :eek: :D

Karl

John Shuk
10-17-2005, 8:54 PM
Glad you're back. We need some smart alecky replies once in a while.

Chris Padilla
11-18-2005, 6:49 PM
Hey, I know I'm not around much anymore...what's with the "2005 Contributor" stuff I see under some folk's names?? :)

Jim O'Dell
11-18-2005, 7:36 PM
Hey, I know I'm not around much anymore...what's with the "2005 Contributor" stuff I see under some folk's names?? :)

You mean you don't know what you almost lost???? Keith and Jackie had to close their business, no more free hosting, we did a big collection that they didn't ask for, (see http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=24984 ), and are now operating on volunteer contributions, in addition to the time given by Keith, Jackie and Aaron. The 2005 Contributor title was what they came up with to honor those of us that contributed a couple bucks to the cause. Still some kinks to work out on the title part as not everyone that has contributed has gotten the title added yet, but in time all will be corrected. Glad to have you back! Hows the shop progressing? Jim.

Steve Clardy
11-18-2005, 7:47 PM

Brother Chris:confused: Where ya been bud?:confused:
Has Mom had ya tied up in the closet or what:confused: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Yep. A lot of us donated a tad of moola to keep this place floating.:D

Chris Padilla
11-22-2005, 1:54 PM
Cool...yeah...have been out of the loop...darn MOM! ;) I'll need to get my contribution in as well...when is that darn button gonna work? :)

Rob Russell
11-22-2005, 3:04 PM
Hey Guys!

Oh, that BMW 545i I have is being sold to guy out in New York City. I'm gearing up to get the new BMW 550i about a year from now so this 545i needs to go! :D :D

Why not just go straight to the M5 and be done with it! :D

Scott Coffelt
11-22-2005, 5:09 PM
Chris, my long old lost friend. Bessey clamp boxer upper buddy. Been missing your posts here, sure hope mom lightens up on the reigns some. On the donation side, I think you can just do a paypal if want. Anyways, hope we have you back for at least a little fun.

And as mentioned, hows the shop? And even more important, the Vanna (AKA your daughter)? I am sure she is growing up fast. I know my son is, just had B-day number 6 this week. They grow old way to quick.

Chris Padilla
11-23-2005, 1:21 PM
C'mon, Rob, who needs a V-10 :eek: ??? That sucker is bit pricey even for my deep wallet....:p

I'll try the Paypal...what is the email address?

Shop is somewhat stagnant as I've be PAINTING a ton lately. Oh well...it makes the wife happy. Frankie (Francesca) is doing fine...3 1/2 now and you're right, they grow so fast and amaze you daily!