PDA

View Full Version : I just don't get corel help please

Bert Kemp
01-06-2017, 8:03 PM
I have this file that I think is a hairline vector file. I can increase its size 100 times and it doesn't pixlate.When I look at it in object mgr it shows 1 layer all black curves.
When I load it in laser cut all these red rectangles come in to it and it tells me can only engrave bitmap.I have no clue whats going on. Its an oversize file by a few so I can't upload it here.Would anyone care to take a look and tell whats what I don't see.
Thank you going nuts in AZ

tony lisnak
01-06-2017, 8:14 PM
[QUOTE=Bert Kemp;2643051]I have this file that I think is a hairline vector file. I can increase its size 100 times and it doesn't pixlate.When I look at it in object mgr it shows 1 layer all black curves.
When I load it in laser cut all these red rectangles come in to it and it tells me can only engrave bitmap.I have no clue whats going on. Its an oversize file by a few so I can't upload it here.Would anyone care to take a look and tell whats what I don't see.
Thank you going nuts in AZ

Sure, Send it to me, making@tmtent.com Also what version of Corel is it saved in?

David Somers
01-06-2017, 8:48 PM
Same here Bert!

d underscore somers at that hot mail thing. Dot com of course! <grin>

Bert Kemp
01-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Thanks Dave
Dave found that the file contained a lens effect. When he ungrouped the file and removed the lens effect in the dockers menu it then made the file usable to etch.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif